164

Staggered light and shadow cast on the carpet at the door.

Li Xuanzhen smiled sadly: "Qiniang, you won't forgive me in this life?"

Yaoying didn't look at him, and said: "You hate my mother, you have harmed my mother and brother, you have harmed me, and then you saved my brother, you saved me... You and me are separated by the hatred of the parents. , After so much, I have nothing to say with you."

Li Xuanzhen closed his eyes, "Then Li Zhongqian wanted to kill me, why did you stop him? You really only hate me?"

Yaoying said indifferently: "Because you are the prince of the Wei Dynasty after all, if you kill you, he will be chased by Li De."

The light in Li Xuanzhen's eyes gradually dimmed, and his expression was lonely.

"I can wait for you to forgive me, even if I have to wait for a lifetime."

Yaoying has no expression on her face.

"Eldest brother..."

She said softly.

Li Xuanzhen trembled all over when he heard this name.

"I gave the eldest brother a chance. I think the eldest brother was only blinded by hatred for a while... You have driven my brother to a dead end again and again. I have to learn to fight Wei Ming and learn to deal with the difficulties of the East Palace. You and My brother leads the army together. As a prince, you have enough money and food, and you need to have reinforcements. My brother wants to ask for reinforcements. The difficulties are even more difficult. Everyone with a discerning eye knows that my brother will be embarrassed by you in the future. He led the troops to attack the most. In a strong city, the results of the battle will be divided among others, and his subordinates are often not promoted, so he can only recruit some three schools of thought..."

"Brother has a very hard life, because he can't escape Li De's palm no matter what, he can only stick to it."

Yaoying looked at Li Xuanzhen: "Whether you hate us or let go of the hatred, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore."

There was a damp light in Li Xuanzhen's eyes.

"You gave me a chance...then give me another chance! I can go back to longevity, I will make up for all my faults and give me a chance!"

Yaoying shook her head: "You don't bother me and my brother's life anymore, it's the biggest remedy for me."

Li Xuanzhen was silent for a while, a haze flashing under his eyes.

"Qiniang, I can't do it."

Yaoying frowned.

Li Xuanzhen laughed at herself: "Look, I am such a person."

"Before Aniang died, I just wanted to live with Aniang in the troubled times. Later, Wei Jun was attacked by the enemy, and our mother and son suffered a lot..."

Li Xuanzhen closed his eyes in pain.

The experience of his mother has been buried deep in his heart. For the sake of his mother's reputation, he has never confided this matter to anyone, nor will it be in the future.

"Later...Aniang died in front of me, just to keep my crown prince, what can I do?"

He was tied to the torture stage, and he must live for his mother's dying wish for the rest of his life, otherwise, he would not know what he should do.

For the sake of his mother, he secretly accumulated his strength, waiting to assassinate Li De and target Li Zhongqian.

He protects Zhu Luyun for the eternally dissatisfied hole in his heart.