166

The cheerful and melodious music stopped, and the maiko leaned over on the stage slightly, her dress slipped, revealing her snow-white shoulders, her eyes flowed, softly charming, and she retired with a sweet smile.

After the Maiko retired, the music became vigorous and vigorous. A group of shirtless male dancers wearing only wide-leg pants climbed onto the high stage and danced in a fighting posture, with dense drums sounding and fierce bravery. They danced martial arts.  .

There was thunderous cheers in the audience.

Yaoying watched with gusto, and then she glanced back at Tamaraga, her words stopped, her smile faded slightly.

He is a monk, and she can't take him to discuss how beautiful singing and dancing are.

He was able to accompany her to travel in this way, which surprised her very much.

With her back to the car window, Tamara Gha dedicated herself to handling the general affairs, all her sharpness was converged in the coolness of gentleness and grace, her vigor was condensed, and the law was solemn.  The light shining in from the slit of the car curtain cuts his side face and outlines a deep and clear line. When viewed from a distance, the top of the head has a fluffy light blue. When you are close, the hair stubble is actually very shallow.  Very shallow, almost invisible.

Yaoying looked at him in a trance, and a question emerged in her heart: Does he shave his stubble every few days?

Tamara Gha raised her eyes to look at her, with a questioning expression in her eyes.

Why didn't you watch it?

Yaoying regained her consciousness, smiled under the guise, and said, "Master, I'll get off the car and go buy some things."

Tamara Gaya nodded, "Let Bamirs follow you."

With a hum, she got out of the carriage.  There are many people wearing masks in the market, and she and her guards are mixed in the crowd and are not conspicuous.

Today is the last day of the event. The market is more lively than the previous few days. Businessmen from all over the world shouted in different languages ​​and sold everything.

Yaoying bought it all the way, and found that every ten steps, he could see soldiers patrolling back and forth. There was an assassination of dead men a few days ago, and the Guards should have deployed additional manpower.

There were several herders who were selling thorn honey, Yaoying walked over and bought all the thorn honey.

The season for harvesting prickly honey has passed. It's rare to see grapes as big as grapes, and she will buy them all when she sees good ones.

After walking around like this, Yaoying looked back, and the carriage was parked in the corner with the curtain hanging down.

The Tamaraga in the carriage must still be reading the documents.

Even if he is in the dust, he is still a high-ranking Buddha, who is incompatible with the bustling city.

Yaoying couldn't help thinking: as a Buddha, he lives in simplicity and usually only attends important ceremonies and celebrations. Is this the first time he left the temple in private as a Buddha today?

A figure walked towards her, and Bamier immediately stepped forward to block the people.

The visitor took off the mask on his face, revealing a smiling young face, and the young man made an invitation to Yaoying.

Bamir put down his vigilance and whispered to Yaoying: "He wants to invite you to dance."

Yaoying shook her head.