151

The bead curtain reflects the sunlight entering the inner hall, and it is as quiet as deep water in front of the book case.

For a moment, Li Zhongqian thought that Tamara Gha gave a negative answer, because his expression was too calm, his eyes were too calm, and there was no trace of anger and embarrassment that was pierced in person.

He is so calm, which shows that he has long discovered that his mind can be restrained, which shows that he is careful to keep his feet.

But Yaoying didn't know it, and she was unprepared when getting along with him in private!

Li Zhongqian regained his senses, with a green expression on his face: "The mage is an eminent monk who has the right to follow the precepts. Qiniang talks to me about the mage every day and respects and trusts her. It is beyond words, how can a mage disregard ethics and affect her with men and women?"

"Could it be that Qiniang entered the monastery as a modern girl, which caused the master to misunderstand?"

Tamara Gya shook his head: "Lesuring greed... is because of my laxity, and it has nothing to do with the princess. The princess told me from the very beginning that Modern Gya was just an excuse."

He unknowingly indulges himself to enjoy her company and indulge her closeness. If there is no one year, he will continue to indulge.

All lines are impermanent, and everything is suffering.  All dharmas have no self, and death is happiness... He is a practitioner, he can recite such scriptures casually, and he has already penetrated the meaning in his heart, knowing that love is like a dream bubble, fleeting, but knowing it is a sea of ​​quagmire and bitterness.  , He is still indulging himself in sinking.

Li Zhongqian was slightly surprised, narrowed his eyes and glanced at Tamaraga.

He angered Tamaraga with words, and Tamaraga did not become angry, nor did he excuse Yaoying from deliberately getting close to him that would make him shake his mind. He only said that he was not strict in his precepts, but he was very responsible.

Unfortunately, his identity is Wang Ting Buddhism, and he is destined not to be involved with women.

No matter how much he is responsible, he is not Yaoying's beloved.

"The mage has outstanding demeanor, well-informed and strong knowledge, distinguished status, and is among the dragons and phoenixes..." Li Zhongqian pondered for a moment, put away the sense of temptation, and said directly, "but the mage is a monk who is a monk, or in the eyes of the people of the royal court.  Buddha. My sister-in-law is young and I am her elder brother. It is inevitable that I have a lot of worries. I don't know what the Master intends?"

Tamara Gya lowered his eyes, turning his fingers to hold the beads.

Li Zhongqian said unceremoniously: "Does the Master intend to keep hiding like this?"

"Or it is said that the teacher will tell her sister the truth, and secretly interact with her sister. If she wants to see the mage in the future, she must only enter the monastery in the dead of night and have a private tryst with the mage like last night? The mage wants her to be a monk for the rest of her life.  A lover who is in the dark and can't see the light? She can only hide in the rest of her life to prevent your personal affairs from being exposed?"

Tamara Gha's fingers moved slightly.

Li Zhongqian continued: "Qiniang is my sister. I regard her as a jewel in my palm. I don't want her to be wronged. The master must know what happened to my brother and sister. I will never see her repeat the same mistakes. She has suffered so much.  In the future, when marrying someone, you must not compromise. Her husband-in-law doesn’t have to be a man of the world, the prince of a country, as long as she knows the cold and the heat, and treats her well, she also likes it. It is enough for the couple to live together."