176

The snowy field is reckless, the sky is cloudless, the cold winter sun is pouring down, the golden light is brilliant, the flag is flying, and the earth trembles faintly.

Floating black lines are surging from the sky, as if a series of mountains are slowly moving.

The Wang Ting soldiers stared at the horizon blankly.

The surging black lines are getting closer and closer, like the waves are surging, those lines are composed of figures with knives on horses. They are wearing different colored armors, riding horses slowly, their paces are neat, and the momentum is calm and graceful.  This kind of majestic, calm, unstoppable murderous aura, guarding the snow-white and gold-patterned banner in the middle, marching forward mightily.

After entering the battlefield, the speed of the queue suddenly became faster, and the loose teams on both sides suddenly shrank to the middle, and the sound of hoofs was like a roar of thunder. All of a sudden, the momentum of the entire team became more solemn and fierce, and the formation of the team was changed in the blink of an eye.  Immediately, a tall and straight monk in a monk's robe rushed out of the battle surrounded by his guards. Facing the Northern Rong forces, he raised a black horned longbow, bent the bow and pulled the arrow, and a stiff bow was pulled into a full moon.  , An arrow shot out.

The iron arrow tore the air, and the sharp howling echoed on the battlefield, with the majestic aura of shattering everything, it rushed towards the enemy camp.

With two bangs, the iron arrow pierced through a general in front of him, unabated with strength, and hit another general next to him, and the two generals fell off their horses almost at the same time.

Before everyone could react, the monks continued to draw their bows, swish a few times, and shoot out, like a meteor, the enemy was in a commotion, called horses, and some people fell.

Suddenly, there was an exclamation over the city, and the monk directly shot off a handsome flag in the enemy camp with his last arrow.

The majesty of these few arrows, the weather is severe, the domineering and powerful, everyone present could not help but sweat and frightened.

The monk rode one by one, holding a bow in one hand, reining in his horse and standing on the hillside, untied his face, revealing a pretty handsome face, looking down on the darkened Northern Rong coalition army under the hillside, and his deep, quiet blue eyes were as cold as snow.  , Without sorrow or joy, the momentum is overwhelming, the figure is majestic, as if a god descended to the world.

There is a deep silence on the battlefield.

The Beirong coalition forces were in a big earthquake, and on the head of the holy city, after a daze, the soldiers cried in the direction of the monk.

The regent is back!

The Buddha is back!

Their king is back!

It is not a puppet supported by the conspiracy of the aristocratic family and Princess Chima, but a puppet with the common people in their hearts, facing up to difficulties in the crisis again and again, and leading them, the low-level soldiers, to fight on the battlefield!

What if Wang's biological mother is a Han Chinese?

He is still the monarch loved by the people and supported by the tribe!  He is a benevolent and noble Buddha!

The generals burst into tears and blood boiled over.

The Northern Rong coalition forces panicked for a moment, and several tribal chiefs roared at Haidu Aling: "Didn't you say that Sultan Gu is dead? Why is he still alive?!"