79

Yaoying had a night's dream.

The next morning, she combed her hair in front of the bronze mirror, raised her arms lightly, braided her thick black hair into braids, wrapped each braid with golden silk, embellished with golden flowers and silver bells, on the door  With a few knocks, the Sultan is coming.

He put on a grimace mask again.

Yaoying invited him into the house, and before he could speak, she sat in front of him, rolled up her sleeves neatly, and stretched her arms in front of him. With the movements, the silver bells on the braids of the shawl quivered slightly and jingled.

"General Su, I am much better. Without further ado, we will enter the palace today."

Looking at her impatient posture, she must have been waiting for him a long time ago.

Sultan Gu made no sound, and put his fingers on Yaoying's wrist.

There was a thin cocoon on his finger belly, rough and cold, and she couldn't help but shiver lightly.

Today is a fine and fine weather. At the beginning of the snow, the morning glow is reflected on the snow, and there is a bright halo in front of the corridor.

Yaoying sat cross-legged in a daze. This time she was so conscious that she did not dare to touch the ancient mask of Sudan. She remembered the question before falling asleep last night and asked softly, "General Su, does the Buddha also need powder medicine?"

Sudan's ancient eyelashes trembled and looked up.

Yaoying looked at him at each other, "Master Mengda Dipo did not heal the Buddha. The Shui Mang Cao only temporarily suppressed his pain. He will still get sick from time to time, right?"

Before Deva Munda left the holy city, she went to see him off and asked about Tamaraga's illness.  Deva Munda was vague and regretful.

Yaoying didn't think much about it at the time. Now, it seems that Mengda Deva regrets that he can only use the grass to alleviate the suffering of Tamaraga, but it cannot completely cure Roga's disease.

What disease does Tamaraga suffer from?  Is he unable to get up every time he retreats because of his severe illness?

Deva Mengda admires him very much, why not heal him completely, leaving only the prescription of the water mang grass and go back to Tianzhu?

These doubts have been lingering in Yaoying's heart.

Sultan Gu looked at Yaoying, there was no wave in his blue eyes, and said: "The king's illness is a chronic illness, and the cure is not an overnight effort."

Yaoying glanced at him.

Even though his tone was as serious as usual, she could still hear the prevarication.

This is also normal. Tamaraga’s status is precious. The Minister of the Royal Court had no idea that he was seriously ill. She was an outsider. She knew the inside story and asked directly. Sultan Gu did not warn her, and was already very tolerant of her.

Sultan Gu raised his head, staring at the white snow reflected by the morning glow in front of the courtyard.

"Why does the princess think of asking this?"

Yaoying frowned and said: "Shuimang grass has great poison, although it can dispel dampness, relieve pain, dissipate heat and detoxify, but it can damage the body after regular use. The gel pill that I take regularly is formulated with sun-dried and ground water.  Grass, I only take one pill per month. The dose is small and powder medicine is needed. I see that the prescription that Mengda gave to Buddha is three times that of Ninglu Pills... The Buddha’s long-term use of medicine will definitely damage the roots.  ."