149

Walking into the dark and narrow lane again, Yaoying couldn't help but shudder lightly and tightened her cloak.

Bi Suo walked ahead, holding a lamp in her hand, glanced at her temples soaked in dense water vapor, and whispered: "Wang is unwell and depressed. I don't know how to make Wang Kuanxin and make her own decision.  Ask the princess to come, it's embarrassing for the princess."

Yaoying looked down at the road under her feet and said: "It's not in the way, the master's body is important."

She remembers the ending of Tamaraga... I hope he can live well, she can change Li Zhongqian's ending, and she should also change him.

"General, why is the Master depressed and difficult to understand?"

Yaoying asked in a low voice, Tamara Gha's Buddha Dharma is profound, see through the world, there is no sadness or joy, and she should not be trapped by ordinary worldly troubles.

Bi Suo said: "Perhaps because of the busy government affairs in Japan, North Korea and China in the previous period, the war was tight, and Wang was tired and overwhelmed."

Yaoying frowned slightly.

Bi Suo babbled a few words casually, fell silent, looked at the lamp in his hand, but the rest of the light stayed on Yaoying.

Tamara Gha is a Buddha, and it is not convenient to summon her late at night, so she put on a cloak and followed him into the monastery from the secret path, without asking much.  For fear of leaking the news, I didn't bring a single soldier.

She doesn't care about wronging her in this way.

She is such a majestic woman, even if she doesn’t do anything, she only needs a careless look, which is enough to make people fascinated, make the most vigorous warrior of the tribe blush, willing to be born and die for her, not to mention that she is kind to a person.  It's wholeheartedly, full of enthusiasm, who can stand it?

Tamara Gha has never seen her, and I don't know that there is such a woman in the world.

If you are prejudiced, get acquainted, and get along with you every day, you will naturally be tempted to have exclusive desires.

I have seen light and warmth, but can no longer stand the darkness and loneliness.

Ko Luo Jia is so sober again, he won't be so confused as to possess a Chinese girl as a Buddha.

In that case, he will incur eternal infamy, and Princess Wen Zhao will definitely be regarded as a witch who has harmed the country and the people.

No woman can withstand such pressure.

Therefore, Luo Jia couldn't even say anything to keep her, and could only quietly call her name when she was unconscious after she left.

Bi Suo was in a heavy heart. He wanted Luo Jia to get better, but he was afraid that what he was doing would make Luo Jia fall deeper, so that the last of them was ashamed of death, and the other was notorious.

There is a double law in the world...

I hope he has done nothing wrong.

Bi Suo stopped and pushed open a secret door. The lamp in his hand pointed forward: "The king is inside."

Yaoying watched along the dim lights, and the deep part of the road led to a quiet room. The felt curtain was hanging down. A few faint candlelights swayed, faintly illuminating the outline of the furnishings in the room, and the golden light of the carpets laid on the ground flickered.  .