73

In the first half of the night, Yaoying was as hot as she was on fire, she couldn't even drink water, let alone eat the bowl of vegetarian soup.

She felt that she was gently lifted up by someone, and the soup bowl was brought to her lips, and the light and sweet smell came to her nose, but she felt sick, raised her arm, and pushed the bowl of soup away.

The soup splashed out, and the bowl was immediately moved away.

The bed was warm, like a bright charcoal fire.  Yaoying was hot and unbearable, she couldn't help pushing away the bedding that was pressing on her body.

As soon as she pushed open, the quilt was covered again, she pushed it away, and after a while, the quilt returned to its original position gently. She became temperamental while she was ill, groaned dissatisfied in her mouth, and kicked the quilt away with both feet.  Kick the quilt down.

It's like a cat with a tantrum.

The figure at the bedside froze for a moment.

The heat dissipated, Yaoying felt more comfortable, she spread her hands and feet and turned over, she slept with her arms, curled up and slept, her long black hair covered her shoulders, her delicate jade feet were exposed, her insteps were slightly taut, pitiful  Xixi, slender in posture, and very different from the way he had been tantrums just now.

After a while, the bedding was hung on her again.

A hand with well-knotted joints gently pressed the corner of the bed.

Yaoying suddenly opened her eyes and looked up, her eyelashes were wet.

This action made her feel very familiar and relieved.

.........

When she was young, Yaoying took medicine every day and couldn't sleep all night.  Especially in the year when she first practiced walking, her legs were so painful that she turned over and over in bed, and it hurt no matter how she changed her posture.

She didn't want to cry because she couldn't bear the pain, but the tears still fell and the pillow was wet.

Li Zhongqian heard the voice, walked into the interior room with a hand holding a lantern, and took a picture of her face: "Xiao Qi?"

Yaoying knew that he was short-tempered, and afraid that he was worried, she immediately held her breath, motionless, and pretended to be asleep.

Li Zhongqian leaned over, pulled up the quilt that had fallen under her shoulders, gently pressed twice, then pressed the quilt, stood by the bed for a while, and went out.

Yaoying's legs still hurt, but she felt a lot more at ease in her heart. She turned over and continued to sleep.

.........

Over the years, Yaoying has long forgotten the pain that once kept her awake all night, only remembering the gentle force of her brother's hand when she pressed the quilt awkwardly.

The lights are dim and dim.

Yaoying stared at the slender hand by the bed, slowly looking up, and saw a hideous Yasha mask.

She was stunned and thought in a daze that this dream was a bit scary.

The line of sight continued to look up, and a pair of dark blue eyes looked at her quietly, their eyes light.

Yaoying's eyes are slightly hot.

The backlog of grievances, fears, helplessness, and loneliness in the bottom of my heart suddenly surged up and burst out.