150

After applying the medicine, Yaoying lowered her head and put down her sleeves. In the corner of her light, she could feel Tamara Gia staring at her.

In the sway of the candlelight, the gaze falling on her was as cold as ice and snow, and light and light, like the starry sky at night in the desert, too deep and vast, and the vicissitudes of ancient times, there is no such thing as sadness and joy.

He has a clear vision of birth, old age, sickness, death, greed, anger, and ignorance.

Therefore, in front of him, Yaoying has almost nothing to avoid, let alone precautions or play tricks, joy, anger, sorrow and joy, all natural.

She looked up at him.

He looked away blankly, and his movements were natural, as if there was no intention of avoiding it on purpose.

Yaoying lowered her eyes, pressed her mind, got up and took the silk brocade medicine package on the case, "Master, is it time to change the dressing on her leg?"

Tamara Gha shook his head: "Don't bother the princess, I will ask someone to come in."

Yaoying said softly: "Let me come, I have taken care of the mage before and know what to do."

She washed her hands, lifted the thin blanket on his legs, rolled up the gauze trousers, and untied the tied medicine bag. First, she took the hot kerchief and gently pressed a few times on the tied scars to prevent the blood from failing.  Cause blood stasis, and then attach a new medicine pack.

During the whole process, she lowered her head and moved cautiously.  A few strands of hair slipped from her sideburns, brushing the tip of her nose and the corners of her lips from time to time, and it was a little itchy. After a while, she pulled away the mischievous strands with the back of her hand.

Tamara Gah looked at Yaoying, and suddenly wanted to lift the strands of hair away for her, moved her fingers, and when she touched the Buddha beads, her fingertips felt cold.

He remained motionless.

Yaoying changed the medicine for him, covered a thin blanket, and looked at him a few times, "Does the mage want to lie down?"

Tamara Gha held the beads and shook his head: "No..."

Yaoying said no, suddenly leaned over and pressed her down.

It was just a momentary movement, but in Tamaraka’s eyes, it was extremely slow and long. She slowly approached him, her delicate face close at hand, and her curled eyelashes trembling like an ink brush, wispy and wispy.  There is a faint fragrance diffused.

She put one hand on his side, stretched one hand inward, and pulled out the soft pillow in the corner, patted it, tucked it next to him, and let him sit down.

"Master, is this more comfortable?"

After Yaoying was busy with her work, she stood up, raised her hand and brushed her sideburns, and asked.

Tamara Ghabi's eyes drooped slightly and nodded.

"Trouble the princess, it's late at night, I'm fine, the princess will settle down earlier."

Yaoying smiled and turned to leave.

The footsteps have gone far.

The room was deserted.

Tamara Gha looked at her stiff legs and turned the prayer beads with her fingers.

A shadow came over.

He raised his eyes and looked at him. Yaoying, who was supposed to leave, didn't know when he came back. She held Zhang Xiaohu's stool in her hand, put it on the side of the couch, and sat down, resting her cheeks in her hands, looking at him.

Thousand Miles of Bright Moonlight On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara