95

Yaoying's hand holding Tamaraga became stiff little by little, and the cold wind mixed with flying snow hit her face. Although the veil was separated, her cheeks were still blown cold.

She is not afraid of Zhu Luyun.

The survivors of Helong, headed by the Yuchi and Yangs, have established an alliance with her. They trust her not only because they value her as the princess of the Wei Dynasty, but also because they want to please Tamaraga.  Zhu Luyun was a former princess, unable to recruit a large number of soldiers and horses, and did not understand the conflicts and entanglements between the various tribes. No matter what the purpose of her appearance here, Yuchi Dharma would not be inspired by her.

Zhu Luyun is not afraid.

The person Yaoying fears is Li Xuanzhen.

Zhu Luyun appeared in a place thousands of miles away from Chang'an. In the book, Li Xuanzhen can make all kinds of unbelievable crazy actions for her. When she finds that she has come to the king's court, she will definitely leave everything behind and chase her.

Regardless of how many difficulties and obstacles they encounter, these two people can always turn the danger into a breeze.

The unfortunately implicated people are different.

It is usually not a good thing to get involved with them.

The reason why Yaoying and Li Zhongqian have been so difficult these years is because of the anger of Li De and Li Xuanzhen.  The Tang family is dead. From the perspective of the father and son, everyone must be buried for the Tang family, regardless of their innocence.

After Xie Wuliang died, Yaoying, Li Zhongqian, and Xie Manyuan could have returned to Jingnan to live a peaceful life. Li De did not allow them, and Li Xuanzhen refused to let them go.

Even if Li Zhongqian does not fight, he will only have a dead end.

Li Zhongqian didn't argue, he was confused and unruly--Yaoying understood that he didn't argue because he knew that once the dispute was over, he would only die faster, and he didn't want to impede her and thank her.

He thought that everything could end when he died, but he didn't know that in Li De's eyes, they were his children and his courtiers, who were destined to be squeezed and used by him for a lifetime, until there was no scum left.

The Xie family fought to death for him, and Li De just lamented loyalty.

The emperor is ruthless and unreasonable.

Yaoying knows very well that if she can return to the Central Plains safely and reunite with Li Zhongqian, the brothers and sisters must also face Li De and his son. This time, she and Li Zhongqian will not exchange for life with patience.

Before that, she had to reunite with Li Zhongqian first.

But now Zhu Luyun suddenly appeared in front of her as if she had fallen from the sky, and Li Xuanzhen must not be far away.

Where is Li Zhongqian now?  Does he know she is in the royal court?

Will he be in danger if he meets Li Xuanzhen?

A strong anxiety hit her heart, Yaoying's body was cold, and her heart trembled slightly.

There were waves of melodious camel bells, mixed with Hu, Turkic, Persian, and Sogdian cries one after another. The mud wall facing the street was steaming, and the high-nosed Human lifted a huge furnace cover.  , With iron tongs in his hands into the red-burning hearth, he quickly pulled out sheets of steaming naan cakes, and after a while, there were piles of naan cakes full of adult men's arm-length piles.