105

Yaoying took General Jin back to the yard, and was pleasantly surprised to find that Xie Qing and the others were back.

Seeing everyone together, Xie Chong and several people saw Xinying, excited and unbearable, surrounded the rare, vying to feed it.

General Jin was full of energy, and his feet clung to the scaffold.

More than a dozen soldiers stretched out their arms and handed the pieces of meat, staring at it eagerly.

General Jin arrogantly scanned a circle, and took away the meat delivered by one of the soldiers. He looked like two eagles when he was attacked by Garuda just now.

At night, Yuanjue sent eagle slaves to teach soldiers how to train eagles.

The next morning, Yaoying was awakened by a clacking sound, and with a clatter, something slammed on the door leaf.

The footsteps were chaotic, and the soldiers yelled anxiously.

One or two clear and rapid tweets were mixed in the chaos.

Yaoying got up, put on a leather jacket in a hurry, and opened the door of the room.

The two groups of black shadows entangled in mid-air, and their sharp claws grabbed at each other mercilessly, and the bird feathers floated.

Yaoying's mouth twitched lightly: Why did Jialouluo fight General Jin again?

General Jin lost to Jialou Luo, his wings suddenly closed, swooped down, and rushed towards Yaoying.

The eagle slave who rushed over gave a whistle, raised the arm that wore a scorpion, and led General Jin away for Yaoying. She just got up and was not wearing protective gear, and she would be scratched by the eagle's claws.

General Jin was taken away by the Eagle Slave, and Garuda flapped his wings, and his vigorous figure disappeared behind the snow-covered courtyard.

Yaoying tightly gathered her jacket and couldn't laugh or cry: Is the entire Wang Temple the territory of Garuda?

It seems that General Jin can only be sent outside the city.

She figured it out, turned back to the room, glanced at her feet at random, her toes touched a soft ball, and her body suddenly rolled over with a chill.

There were a bunch of dead rats in front of the door.

"These mice were sent by the goshawk of the Buddha." Xie Chong had just finished his boxing, sweating, and lying on the porch for breath, "I gave out seven or eight!"

Yaoying was startled.

Isn't Garuda apologizing to her?

Yaoying looked at the dead mouse on the ground, shook her head and laughed, she let people come to clean up, called the soldiers, and told them about Zhu Luyun and his group.

She wanted to pick someone to go to the post house to stare at the Beirong mission.

Xie Chong immediately volunteered and wiped her neck: "Princess, the subordinates can kill her without knowing it."

Yaoying shook her head.

Xie Chong looked disappointed.

Yaoying named another soldier: "Xie Yan, your nonsense is the best. Go to the post house and stare at the Beirong mission."

Xie Yan is a tall man. Among the soldiers, he learned the Hu language the fastest, and his mother is Hu Nu. He inherited his mother's appearance, wearing short robe and boots, looks like a Hu man from the outside.