104

General Black Eagle Jin shrank in Yaoying's arms, shaking, and his eyes were dull.

Yaoying touched General Jin distressedly, raised her head and looked at the scaffolding under the gallery, and she was puzzled: When Wangsi faced a steep cliff on which eagles nested, there were often believers who wandered around the Wangsi for Tamaraga.  To pass on news, many courtyards in the temple have scaffolds. The eagles watch and rest. Goshawks have never bullied other eagles. Why do they suddenly go crazy and chase General Jin to bite?

Ashina Bisuo on the side glanced at the scattered Toba on the ground and said, "I will send the princess back."

Yaoying recovered and shook her head: "The guard will send me off. The general and the Buddha have important matters to discuss, so there is no need to trouble the general."

She smiled at Bi Suo and left with General Jin in her arms.

Bi Suo stood where she was, watching her back away, and she was out of sight for a while.

Yaoying had just turned out of the promenade, and there was a sound of footsteps behind her, and Yuanjue chased up, holding a gold-leafed mussel box in her hand.

"Princess, Jialouluo lost his temper and scratched you, don't be angry with it. You keep this clam box. In the past, Prajna took care of Jialoulu and was scratched by it, just apply this medicine."

Yaoying thanked him, took the mussel box, and said: "It's not a problem, Jia Louluo has never seen General Jin. It may be scared. I will not bring General Jin over in the future."

Perhaps the goshawk has territorial awareness, and it will only attack the black eagle when it sees an unfamiliar eagle in the temple.

"It's good if you don't get angry."

Yuanjue scratched his scalp and sent Yaoying back to the courtyard.

Going down the stone steps, bypassing the snow-covered stupa forest, a monk came running panting in front of him, seeing Yuanjue, lowered his voice and said: "Princess Chima is here."

Yuanjue paused and glanced at Yaoying, with an embarrassed expression on her face.

Yaoying asked: "Is there any other way back to the yard?"

Princess Chima must have come to see Tan Moroga. Tan Mo Yi Clan was almost wiped out by Zhang Clan. Only the two siblings survived. This princess has always hated Han Chinese, so she had better avoid it.

Yuanjue breathed a sigh of relief, "The princess will come with me."

He took Yaoying into a narrow and cramped lane and whispered, "Thank you, princess, for your understanding."

Yaoying smiled and signaled that there was nothing wrong.

Wang Ting people hate the Han people, especially the Wang Ting nobility.  She usually doesn't have much contact with the royal family and nobles, and she hasn't encountered any difficulties, but from the conversations between Fate and Prajna people, she can still see that Tamaraga's defense of her has attracted a lot of criticism.

She has already added a lot of trouble to Tamaraga. Now that the royal court is worried about foreign troubles, he is exhausted, and there are too many things to worry about. She doesn't want to make him feel distressed because of these small frictions.

.........

Just after Yaoying and Yuanjue left, Princess Chima walked quickly into the stupa forest and went straight into the main hall despite the dissuasion of the monks and soldiers.