74

A room was clear and light, and the sky was shining, and the charcoal stove made a sound of burning.

Sudan Gu hasn't woken up yet.

Next to the bed was the Yasha mask he wore on weekdays.

Yaoying gently opened the bedding, knelt down in front of Sultan Gu, and looked closer at his face.

The scars are crisscrossed and crisscrossed, like traces of fire.

Yaoying held her breath nervously and leaned forward.

As long as she raises her hand, she can feel the scar on the ancient face of Sudan and determine whether this hideous and terrifying face is real.

She stretched out her hand cautiously.

Instead of touching Sultan Gu’s face, he picked up a thin Persian blanket stacked randomly at the foot of the bed.

She had been making noise last night, kicking away the bedding when she was dispersing the medicine. Sultan Gu pressed this thin blanket on her leg again and again, not only did it make her feel uncomfortable, but also prevented her from catching a cold.

Yaoying smiled, shaking off the thin blanket and covering the ancient Sudanese body, acting softly, for fear of waking him up.

He was on guard almost day and night on this road, and he didn't know how many hours he could sleep every day.

Yaoying stared at Sultan Gu for a while, retracted her gaze, and quietly got out of bed.

She doesn't care whether his face is true or not.

The clothes Yaoying changed in the house has been cleaned away. The two bowls of cold soup cakes on the long table, the soup condensed, and the broken soup cakes soaked all night, swelling white.

Yaoying held her shoes and socks, stepped barefoot on the carpet, and walked to the outside with her long hair gathered up, wearing socks, shoes, and leather straps. She used to be pampered and pampered. Only the maid who combed her hair had her.  Three or four people, and now she can skillfully put up a bun on her own.

There was a sound of rustling footsteps outside the house, and someone knocked on the door.

Yaoying opened the door.

Standing outside the door, the soldiers looked respectful, their eyes fell in front of the threshold, and saw a pair of delicate moccasins that were obviously not like men's boots. They stayed for a while and raised their heads.

Yaoying stood in front of the door beautifully, with her hair tied to the top, dressed in a brocade robe with a half-sleeve lapels with a bead pattern he found last night, with a belt around her waist, and a dagger pinned to her, her muscles were like snow, and her eyebrows were sharp.  Smiled at him, his face pale.

The soldiers recovered and whispered, "Is the princess better?"

Yaoying nodded and said, "General Su is not awake yet, but is there something important to report to him? If it is not something important, wait half an hour."

The soldier scratched his scalp and said, "It's not a matter of importance. Last night, the regent ordered Alan Ruo to grab the medicine. The city is under martial law. He can't go out. He took the medicine and went out this morning, but he was driven by the guards of the city.  When I come back, the city is still under martial law."

Yaoying moved in her heart, stepped out of the threshold, closed the door, and asked her soldiers to show her the prescription.

She took the prescription and took a closer look. The prescription was written in two copies, one in Hu language and the other in Sanskrit. She could understand some Hu language, and the medicinal materials written on it were the medicines needed to relieve the properties of the medicine.