126

The medical officer knelt on his right knee, put his hands together between his eyebrows, and saluted Princess Manda.

Princess Manda flicked the gold bracelet on her wrist, and asked: "Did you hide something from me? Is there a nobleman in the Wang Ting who is seriously ill and needs you to treat him, so their courtesy officer allowed me to present at the ceremony.  dance?"

The medical officer replied: "Princess, Xiaguan is a doctor, please forgive the Xiaguan for not being able to answer this question."

Princess Manda sighed, got up and went to bed, walked to the medical officer, leaned over, her gray-green eyes seemed to flash with waves of water, bewildered and charming.

"Can't the doctor help me again?"

The medical officer also sighed, bowed and bowed, "Princess, the next official has already helped you once, Wang Ting is different from our state, so give up."

"Give up?" Princess Manda sneered, "and then go back to the magic cave? Will my father send it to please other people? Or is he sent to the temple to continue serving the elders?"

The medical officer looked down and sighed.

Princess Manda paced back and forth, and the golden bracelet on her feet jingled, "I can't go back, I have had enough."

She lifted the medical officer's face.

"You can help me once, why can't you help me again? If I can stay, you can also stay in the royal court, become the court medical officer of the royal court, and enjoy the prosperity and wealth with me."

Her long eyelashes flashed and her face was cold.

"Family and friends in your hometown can also be rewarded."

The medical officer heard the threat in Princess Manda’s words, and stayed for a while, with shame and anger flashing across her face, waved her hand, and touched the back of her instep with her forehead: "Princess, why did the next officer help you?  Not for the sake of glory and wealth, nor to please the messenger. The lower official sympathizes with your experience, and hopes that you can achieve what you want, before requesting the Buddha.  Selfishly begging the Buddha to accept the request of the official, betraying the master’s friendship, and he felt uneasy. The official could no longer do anything for the princess. If the principal punishes the official, the official dare not complain."

"Just begging the princess not to anger her family members."

Princess Manda's face was gloomy as water.

     "roll!"

The medical officer crawled to the door and stepped back. Hearing the sound of sobbing behind him, he paused, gave a long sigh, and returned to the door.

"The princess, the Buddha is different from the elders of the temple. Your dancing posture can make any man in Viramura bow his head, but you cannot shake the Buddha."

After all, he softened his heart, and whispered, "Rather than wasting your time here, it's better to...it's better to ask Princess Wen Zhao, maybe she can help you."

Princess Manda suddenly raised her head.

The medical officer has gone far.

Jian Slave walked out of the corner, entered the house, holding a few letters, kneeling down and said: "Princess, the slave went to the doctor's room to search as you ordered, and I found a few letters from Master Mengda."

Princess Manda accepted the letter, opened the envelope and looked at it carefully, her eyes flashing a few times.

Nothing else was written on the letter. Except for greetings, it was all about the condition of the patient, and the symptom should be discussed about a woman's condition.