115

The sheep pen is muddy and damp, full of manure, dirty and smelly.

Before dawn, Tali once again sent Li Xuanzhen food, mare's milk, felt cloth, and precious wound medicine.

"The war horses in the camp are in the direction of the northwest corner, and they are guarded very tightly. When you leave, go to the southeast. There are a few sick young mares there. There are very few guards. Those horses have been raised, and the speed is very high.  quick."

Before Tali left, she remembered a sentence Yaoying had said before.

"The son, Princess Wen Zhao said that the royal family of Beirong is constantly fighting, and the princes are in intrigue. Prince Aling is not from Beirong and is very separated from other princes. After you escape, try your best to go to other princes' territories."

Li Xuanzhen nodded and noted that several people broke away from the leather ropes, gave Li Zhongqian all the wounding medicine, and bandaged him.

Everyone is rolling in the mud pit, so that their bodies are covered with mud and excrement to cover up the smell. The camps of Beirong people have hunting dogs with sensitive smell.

The sky was full of stars, and there was an ice and snow under the silence of the sky.

Li Xuanzhen leaned on the fence and waited patiently for the opportunity. He knew that the handover of soldiers during the night from late at night to early morning was the most relaxed time. At that time, he had the best chance to escape in chaos.

In the middle of the night, Li Zhongqian woke up, and Fengyan glanced around, struggling to sit up and tighten the wound on his body.

"Can you still move?" Li Xuanzhen asked coldly.

"Don't worry, I can't die." Li Zhongqian tightened the gauze expressionlessly, his muscles trembled, but his face was numb, as if there was no pain at all. In the dark night, there was a kind of gloomy and cold light near beast in the eyes of the phoenix.  I didn't find Mingyue Slave, I couldn't stop it."

The two brothers had nothing to say, closed their eyes and rested.

In the latter half of the night, Li Xuanzhen quietly grasped a short knife Tali gave him, and woke up his soldiers to prepare them. He wanted to attract Bei Rong guards.

"Wait." Li Zhongqian suddenly opened his eyes, "Listen, there is movement."

Li Xuanzhen listened carefully, her eyes narrowed slightly.

In the distance, there was a slow rustling sound like the wind blowing in the pine forest. If you don't listen carefully, you will think it is the sound of wind.

Li Xuanzhen said: "Qingqi, there are four to five hundred people."

Li Zhongqian looked at him: "The man of the prince."

The prince took advantage of Haidu Aling to go to Gaochang and began to conquer his tribal camps one by one.

The horn of warning sounded quickly, rudely breaking the silence. The whole camp was in chaos. The sleeping man woke up from his dream and rushed out of the camp. The women and children were shivering while hiding in the camp.  Lift up obstacles to prevent Qingqi from approaching, forcing the opponent to slow down.

The enemy came very quickly. Hundreds of cavalry in leather armor roared into the camp and slashed when they saw people.

Amidst roars and killings, Li Xuanzhen and his soldiers cut over the fence, avoiding the Bei Rong people who were fighting, and touched to the southeast. Several Bei Rong people waved their long swords to greet them. Li Xuanzhen and his soldiers quickly solved them and found them.  The mares that Tali said, turned on their horses.