138

The wind was raging, the dust was flying, and the birds almost disappeared. Only a few well-trained goshawks were not afraid of the wind and hovered over the valley for a long time.

A few soldiers of Beirong hide behind the boulders on the mountain, looking into the distance. They are wearing grey leather jackets, and bow and arrow sabers that may reflect light are all tied with cloth strips, almost integrated with the surrounding rocks, even if they are.  The high-altitude goshawks can hardly find them.

Under the mountains, a group of bison hide in the wind-sheltered canyon and drink water.

The soldiers had been lying in ambush in the mountains for many days, and the group of bison could be seen almost every day. One of the soldiers was so hungry that he took out a piece of dry milk and ate two bites. The soldier next to him suddenly moved and said in a low voice: "The enemy  !"

Everyone immediately held their breath and looked towards the valley, and saw that in the vast sky, blurred outlines faintly floated in the sand and dust. Soon, those moving outlines became clearer and clearer, and they rushed out at an astonishing speed.  The dust of Zhanggao approached them. It was a cavalry in black armor. In the queue, black flags were hunting and flying.

The soldiers rushed down the mountain, flew on their horses, and reported the military situation to the camp at Speeding.

Bei Rong did not expect that the royal army would come so quickly, but they were fully prepared and did not rush. After a while, the camp rang a whining horn, followed by a loud scream, and the prince brought hundreds of people.  A vanguard composed of archers who are good at raiding and shooting, rushed out of the camp mighty.

On a vast plain washed out by several rivers in the South of the Sam Valley, two cavalrymen quickly collided. The people of Beirong quickly recharged and had plenty of horsepower. They directly launched a high-speed impact. Mopido was brave.  The number is more than that of the Northern Rong cavalry, and they are not afraid, leading the tribal warriors to fight and fight fiercely.

The blade of the knife reflected the cold light under the faint yellow sky.

Facing the attacking formation of the Northern Rong cavalry, Mobydo did not retreat. Whenever the soldiers were cowardly, he immediately roared and asked the soldiers to keep the formation. The Northern Rong cavalry attacked several times but failed to tear their defense and began to retreat.  Separate the left and right wings and double-team from both sides, wanting to encircle Mopido, Mopido led the guards to carry a knife to rush to kill, let the team close and shrink, avoiding Beirong's arrow rain, the whole team stretched, like a team  The nail went straight into the center of the Bei Rong battle array.

After several rounds of fighting, the Northern Rong cavalry quickly retreated.

In the confrontation between the two armies, retreating often affects morale and collapses across the board, which is extremely unwise.

Mobidor ordered his men to form again, and his brown eyes scanned the surrounding terrain, gritted his teeth, and ordered the soldiers to pursue them.

On a hill in the distance, a goshawk swooped down and stopped on the shoulder of Tamaraga, the bird's beak pecked its wings.

Bi Suoqi next to him immediately took a few steps to take a closer look at the situation on the battlefield. Seeing that Mobyduo led the soldiers to chase the Northern Rong cavalry, his expression was solemn.

Fifty steps... one hundred steps...

Following his nervous panting, a strange scream came in front of him. The retreating Beirong cavalry had already skillfully changed their horses, turned their horses together, and rushed towards Mobido, who was chasing after him.  Hundreds of people quickly divided into small teams, and they cooperated with each other tacitly, and quickly divided the battlefield into pieces. The horses of Mópido were already somewhat weakened. The neat battle formation was instantly cut, and the two sides strangled with difficulty.