114

The dungeon is not in the camp.

The eldest princess drove out twenty to thirty miles with her soldiers and came to a horse farm where slaves were kept. The horse farm was guarded by her people, and only her soldiers could enter and leave.

She told the soldiers: "Except for you, no one else knows about this, and the judge doesn't know. When you see someone later, whether or not you are Prince Wei, you must be tight-lipped, and you must not leak it out, especially  Can't let those ladies hear the wind."

She had a rough life. She was a Turkic Kedun. Later she fell into the hands of the Northern Rong royal family and was married to the judge. Although she has been favored by the judge in recent years, because of the Han, her status has never been as good as that of the judge.  Other wives, several wives were jealous of her, and targeted her everywhere, always trying to seize her.

The soldier replied: "The little one will remember."

The racecourse was deserted, and the snow was deep enough to flood the boots. Several people dismounted and walked more than ten miles to a row of cave houses that were half deep underground and built with earth and stone. They lit torches and walked inside.

The dark in the dungeon is as cold as an ice cellar.

The soldiers guarding the prisoner opened the dungeon, and the sound of the chain dragging alarmed the people inside. The man in the corner leaned against the dirt wall, raised his eyes, and glanced coldly at the few people outside the prison.

A Hu woman greeted the elder princess and saluted the eldest princess. She trembled imperceptibly when she saw the Han Chinese soldiers behind the eldest princess.

The eldest princess motioned to the soldier to step forward.

The soldiers walked to the cell and carefully identified the man in the corner.

The man was dressed in ragged clothes and exposed skin scars, as if he had been severely tortured, unkempt, described as embarrassed, and still looks handsome and beautiful. Although lying down, he can still see that he is tall and slender, with a straight back.  Even though he was in jail, he still had an extraordinary momentum and a calm demeanor. There was a kind of calm look at Gu and Pan.

Among the scattered long hair, a pair of long and narrow phoenix eyes, the light is restrained.

The soldier said with excitement: "Princess, the villain recognizes him, Li Jialang has such phoenix eyes, he is the prince of Wei!"

The eldest princess raised her eyes and looked at Hu Nu.

Hu Nu knelt down and said: "The princess, the slave also thinks he is like the prince Wei, but these days, no matter what the slave says to him, he doesn't talk to the slave, and the slave doesn't ask anything."

Before, there was only Hu Nu’s identification. The eldest princess was not sure whether the man was Li Xuanzhen or not. Now the soldiers also said that he was Li Xuanzhen. She was silent for a while and squinted her eyes.

"No wonder Yun Niang always thinks about you..."

This man actually left his position as a prince and came to find Zhu Luyun from a long distance. This kind of sincerity is really rare.

The eldest princess has gone through twists and turns, knowing how difficult it is to have a true heart.

Li Xuanzhen did not say a word.

The eldest princess thought for a moment, turned around and walked out of the dungeon, and asked her soldiers: "The prince Wei is here for Yun Niang. Don't tell Yun Niang, lest she get into trouble."