117

Yaoying came out of the main hall, Prajna quickly followed her, her eyes widened, her face was stern, and she opened her mouth to accuse her.

Without waiting for him to speak out, Yaoying quickly said: "I was just pushed by someone else."

The force of the push is not small, obviously deliberate.

Prajna was taken aback.

Yaoying pointed to the team in front of the temple who couldn't see the tail, and asked: "Where do the worshippers come from? Have you checked their identities?"

Prajna shook his head and said, "In the past few days, the monastery has preached and prayed for five days. The people of the royal court, regardless of high or low, can come to the temple to worship. Some of these people are the people of the holy city, and some have come from other places.  A few days ago, I waited outside the Wang Temple. I didn’t eat or drink, just to be able to admire the king’s demeanor. Because there were more and more people outside, I had to let some people in first. They didn’t have time to check them out one by one, but they went into the city.  At that time, the Forbidden Army should have checked their identities..."

Yaoying frowned, who would be pushing her?

Prajna glanced at Yaoying, snorted softly, and said: "The princess will be more careful in the future. It's best not to walk outside the Wang Temple alone. I know who is pushing you."

Yaoying asked: "Who is it?"

Prajna put his sleeves in his sleeves, his eyes turned on Yaoying's face that was still like a peach blossom without applying powder, and he said in a low voice: "The king is so tolerant to you, the people in the royal court have long been talking about it, and the believers say  If you want to find a way to drive you out, the person pushing you must be one of them. Be careful not to think that the king is used to you, you can do whatever you want."

Yaoying said, thoughtfully, "I remember, thank you for reminding me."

A blush flashed across Prajna’s face, and his chin was lifted, and the urn sounded annoyingly: “If you weren’t afraid of ruining the king’s reputation, I wouldn’t remind you!”

After finishing speaking, he lifted his long legs and walked away, his posture stiff.

Yaoying lost her smile, stood in front of the steps, and watched for a week. Numerous cold eyes from the crowded crowd swept over her. When she looked over, those people had already moved their sights and hid in the crowd.

Open guns are easy to hide from hidden arrows and difficult to guard against.

It seems that the tweet just now was a temporary upheaval among the believers who were hostile to her.

Yaoying exited the promenade, turned across the road, and waited on the way back to the meditation room in Tamaraga.

Along the way, monks, novice monks, and worshippers who worshipped Buddha saw her, looked away from her, and moved to a place to whisper.

Yaoying thought for a while, stepped down the stone steps and turned out of the corridor.

Tamaraga’s birthday is approaching. These days, the front hall of the temple has been blackened with people’s heads from morning to night, and it is crowded with believers who come to worship. Her identity is sensitive. When she appears next to Tamaraga at this time, she will definitely hurt those.  The feelings of believers affect Roga's reputation.

It is better not to appear in Wangsi during the law conference.

.........

Half an hour later, the blessing ceremony ended, and Tamara Gha came out of the main hall and glanced lightly at the promenade with blue eyes.