128

Yaoying told to quit.

Tamara Gaya stood in the empty hall and watched her back in a white robe go away.

Bamier had been waiting outside the gate of the hall, and when Yaoying had walked far across the corridor, he entered the hall immediately.

Tamara Gha shook.

Bamier hurriedly rushed to help him: "Wang, you have just taken the medicine, so you can't delay it anymore."

After Tamaraga retreats, he should have left the city secretly as the ancient sultan, so it is not suitable to show up.  This morning, he adjusted his breath in Quanchi. Fate didn't dare to disturb him. He and Bi Su hurriedly left, and Bamier entered the secret path to report the news.

I heard that something might have happened to Li Yaoying, and Tamaragarh stopped working, turned back from the secret path, dispatched manpower, and put pressure on the mission.

It has been an hour, and he must go back and continue to adjust interest rates.

Tamara Gya lowered his eyes, shook his head, signaled that there was nothing wrong, and turned and walked into the secret path.

Bamiir was a little puzzled: Before each retreat, Wang had already accounted for the affairs of the DPRK and China, and there were people to resolve disputes no matter how big or small they were.  The dispute between Princess Wen Zhao and Princess Manda is nothing more than a trivial matter. Bi Suo and Yuanjue can handle it properly. Why did Wang interrupt his movement and handle the matter himself?

With a boom, the secret door closed.

.........

Yaoying came out of Wangsi, and she happened to meet fate.

Yuan Jue and the large bags of soldiers behind him, carrying them on their backs, brought back a pile of boxes and books, both of which were found from Princess Manda.

"Princess Manda wants to use these pickled things to defile the king, she can't just let her leave, all the things she brought must be confiscated and destroyed!"

Yaoying laughed and glanced at the treasure box in the cage at random, glanced at a familiar box, hey, opened the lid.

Inside, it turned out to be the gilt bronze Buddha she was familiar with.

The soldier sold the bronze Buddha according to her instructions. It is said that the buyer was a Tianzhu merchant. The other party paid a high price. Obviously, he knew the goods. I didn't expect this thing to be bought by Princess Manda.

"I recognize this treasure box."

Yuanjue's eyes were round and wide, with an expression of disbelief, and he said in pain, "Princess, how do you know these things?"

Is it that Princess Wen Zhao also intends to use this kind of production to please the king?

Yaoying bends her fingers slightly, knocks on the treasure box, and said: "I have seen this treasure box...Do you know what this bronze Buddha is about?"

A blush flashed across Yuanjue's face, and he stammered: "I, I'm not Princess Manda, how can I understand these things! Whom does the princess think of me?"

Yaoying smiled, instead of going back to the yard, she went to the post by herself.

The soldier has prepared a farewell gift according to her instructions. It is convenient to carry and can be used as a coin, warm clothing, dry fruit food that is not perishable, and some beautifully bound scriptures.