108

Deathly silence in the tent.

Countless eyes swept towards Xue Yanna.

Xue Yan was stunned for a moment, stayed still, and sneered: "Sudan died at the hands of bandits, and the evidence is conclusive! Who framed me? Face me!"

He shouted out, shaking the roof tiles.

The Xue family's soldiers stood forward and drew their swords in unison, deterring people.

Everyone immediately looked at the three lords of Kang, Mo, and An.

The three lords looked awe-inspiring, but they muttered to themselves: Who is the informant?

Yuan Jue stood in the account, with no fear on his face: "General Xue pleaded guilty?"

Xue Yan laughed loudly: "A joke! There is no proof, why should I plead guilty?"

Yuanjue joins his palms: "Bring here!"

The felt curtain swayed, and the soldiers walked into the tent with a few men described as embarrassed.

Several men rushed to Bao's bed, shivering, crying about Xue Yanna's crime.

"On the twelfth of the winter last year, at noon, General Xue held a big banquet in the mansion to entertain the 12 commanders of the Imperial Guard."

"On the 18th, Xue Family History asked about the monks and soldiers of the Wang Temple and the Forbidden Army platooning guards, and inquired about when the king would leave the customs."

"On the 20th, General Xue began to mobilize local garrisons in the name of rotation. This is the change of all post infantry in the past three months."

"General Xue's wolf ambition has long been rebellious. He has more than one conflict with the regent, Sudan Gu, and has been trying to replace him. The person who set up an ambush and assassinated Sudan Gu was General Xue!"

"Xue Jiawulang, who served as a lieutenant in the Star City Army, bought the local defenders of Star City. The villain saw it with his own eyes!"

"Those bandits and assassins who hunted down the ancient Sudan were recruited by the Xue family from all over the world. Xue Jiaxin was vicious and threatened with his own life. If he could not complete the task, the whole family would have to die. If the task was completed, he would be killed."

"The Xue family recruited a group of death row prisoners. The villain is the guard of the death prison. The Xue family fifteen lords threatened and lured them and forced the villain to take them to see the death row prisoners.  Desperate, the villain is greedy for life and fear of death, and dare not speak out."

A man in light armor knelt on his knees, rubbed his face, and said: "The last will be the Star Town Army coach. At last year's Winter Festival, the Xue family lured me into ambushing Sultan Gu with a lot of money and wealth.  Rejected, the Xue family had a bad heart, and wanted to kill me. I fled to the Yue family and managed to escape."

.........

The time, place, and people they met, a few men one after another, clearly and plainly stated everything they knew.

The sky is getting darker, and the atmosphere in the account has dropped to freezing point.

The guard lit a candle, and the candlelight shook in the room.

After the men stepped forward and finished speaking, several guards came forward with their confession. The tribal chief took the confession, passed it around, and whispered it.