175

Blood.

He flew with a sword and stood in front of the long narrow exit, his round face was full of firmness.

"I only know that the king saved us slaves, so that we can learn Buddhism like him, let us eat and wear warmth, we don't have to starve and freeze, and we don't have to worry about being dragged down and beaten to death by people for no reason...  …"

He chopped over a guard soldier with a single blow.

"The king treats me like a person."

Regardless of whether the king is a Buddha or a monarch, he will never betray the king.

The feather arrows swish all over his body.

Prajna fell on horseback.

Bi Suo turned his head, his eyes were about to split, and the chasing soldiers chased him up. He did not dare to stay, urged the horse to run wildly, and rushed into the mountain canyon with his predestined feeling, and held his fist towards Jin Bo.

"I didn't expect the prince to come forward in times of crisis."

Jin Bo replied and said with a smile: "I am Prince Bei Rong. If the Buddha hadn't forgiven me, how could I live to this day? And the Buddha saved me once before. I owe the Buddha, how can I see death?  Can't save it!"

Bi Suo sneered, Kim Bo was able to disregard his life and death for Luo Jia, but the people of the royal court treated Luo Jia as if they were nothing.

He drew out the dagger and handed it to Yuanjue: "You take the king to Gaochang, the family will not let the king go, only Princess Wen Zhao can save the king."

Yuan Jue choked up and took the dagger: "Where is the general?"

Bi Su put on a headscarf, covered his face, only showing a pair of eyes: "I'll hold them."

The sound of horseshoes was getting closer, everyone looked at each other with tears, each clasped their fists, and hurriedly separated.

......

Yuan felt that they had escaped from the secret road in the back mountain, leaving the chasing soldiers far behind.

Just after stepping out of the cliff, a brigade of people galloped in the snow. From a distance, it looked like a black torrent, black flags flying in the wind, hunting and flying.

It is the right army stationed nearby.

Yuan felt that his party was sweating coldly, and kept Tamara Gaya firmly in it.

A fast horse galloped out from the right army, rushed to them, and said loudly: "Princess Chima and the Minister of the Chinese military have announced to the world that the ancient Sultan is the son of the Han people and is not worthy to continue to use the surname of the Tanmo family, our general.  I don't want to hurt you, so hurry up and go!"

Yuanjue's heart was relieved, and then a little hope arose: "Can you give us some horses?"

The visitor shook his head, bent his bow and set an arrow, and shot an arrow at the foot of Yuanjue's mount: "If we don't arrest you, we have done our utmost benevolence and righteousness. You go! If you don't go, don't blame us for being unrelenting!"

Yuanjue laughed sadly, turned around with his guards, and went in another direction.

They passed through Baicheng, several manors, and several tribes.

These people have been favored by the king.

Everyone sees them and avoids them like snakes and scorpions.