186

The felt curtain was lifted, the night wind blew into the tent, and the candlelight shook lightly.

Li Zhongqian took the luminous bi and turned his head.

A smiling face poked in, and stared at him, his thick eyelashes flickered: "Brother."

More than ten years ago, he returned to Wei County from Jingnan. She was so small, delicate and soft, wearing a tufted cardigan skirt, with a small hair bun on her head, like a little dumpling, unable to walk.  Leaning on the door with his hands on the threshold, he raised his face and called him: "Brother."

He picked her up, she wrapped her around his neck, and brushed the snowflakes on his sideburns with her soft fingers.

"Brother is cold."

At that time, he had just finished taking care of the funeral of his uncle's family, and he returned home in a dusty manner. It was really cold.

But he is the elder brother, so take good care of his sister, no matter how cold she is, you can't let her freeze.

Li Zhongqian sneered for a while, and sneered: "Thamma Raja just left...you just miss him so much? Are you afraid that I will bully him?"

Yaoying hurriedly put away her smile, raised the curtain and quickly stepped into the account, took his arm, and said with a serious face: "I am not thinking about him, I am thinking about brother, I am afraid that he will not speak and make him angry."

Knowing that she was coaxing herself, Li Zhongqian still felt that she was ironing the post in her heart. He snorted softly. Thinking of Tamaraga's body, his brows wrinkled slightly, his mouth opened, and his eyes fell on Yaoying's face.

Yaoying is curiously looking at the treasure box gift box in the account.

He swallowed the words rolling to his throat.

She and Tamara Gha have gone through so much before they have come to this day, let alone the things that sadden her.

......

Yaoying coaxed Li Zhongqian and went to find Tamaraga.

It was late at night and the candlelight was dim. Tamaraga sat cross-legged on the velvet blanket with his back to the felt curtain, his clothes half faded, and the leather belt inlaid with a short knife was taken off and put aside, with mottled scars on his back, I heard  Outside the camp, Yuan felt the voice of talking to Yaoying, pulling up the open skirt.

Yaoying turned the screen, smelled a smell of medicine, walked to him and sat down, washed her hands, her face solemn: "Luo Jia, let me see your injury."

He did everything in an orderly manner. Everything must be arranged in advance. Today, within one day, he will return to the vulgar, issue an edict, meet with Li Zhongqian, and think of everything in one go, except that he has not taken his own body into consideration, so he has only come now.  Applicator.

Tamara Gha shook his head: "It's just a small injury, it's not a major problem."

Yaoying stared at him closely, her brows frowned, and her two eyes were solemn and stern: "It's not a big problem, I want to see it too."

The tone is severe.

The Tamara Gaya did not move.

Without saying a word, Yaoying lifted his hand to open the placket of the shooting suit on his body, folded the robe and jersey to his waist, stayed on the blood-stained shirt for a while, bit her lip, and both hands.  Shaking lightly, tearing open the shirt cautiously.