145

When Yaoying woke up, she had already returned to the post house.

The sky was dim, there was no light in the room, and it was dark, and the flickering lights in the long corridor penetrated into the room through the windows, and there was a bleak whine of wind.

She was so dizzy that she sat up, remembering what had happened before going to bed, and wondering if she was thinking day by day, and had a good dream.

The night wind slapped the wooden window lightly, creaking non-stop.

Yaoying went down to the ground and opened the door.

At the end of the promenade, there were bright lights. A tall and burly man sat with his back facing her in front of a window sill that was more than ten feet high in the sky, with his long legs resting on the narrow edge, his clothes fluttering in the wind, and he took a piece of sheepskin wine in his hand.  The bag is drinking.

"Brother, you eat less wine."

Yaoying stayed for a while, joyful and authentic, and walked over quickly.

Hearing the voice, Li Zhongqian immediately turned around, jumped off the ground, stuffed the wine bag indiscriminately, and reached out to help her.

"It's not wine." He helped Yaoying to stand still, squeezing her face, "Brother, listening to Mingyue Slave, hasn't had a drink for a long time."

After he woke up from his injury, he never touched a drop of alcohol again after he knew that she was sent to be married.

Yaoying didn't believe it, took his hand holding the wine pouch, unplugged the cork, and sniffed it close. As expected, there was no wine smell, only a sour fragrance. He drank yogurt.

She satisfactorily said: "Brother is hurt, so eat less alcohol."

The appearance of this ardent admonition is vaguely the same as she was before the separation.

The cold night breeze fills the corridor, the dark sky is filled with a dim moon, and the tall building is a foreign border city that is completely different from Chang'an.  Overlooking the high buildings of the post house, you can see the tents set up by the missions and caravans of various countries on the plain.

Food customs, clothing, and clothing are very different from the Central Plains.

She lived in such a remote place and suffered all the hardships.

Li Zhongqian's phoenix eyes drooped, and all his pains and sorrows were gathered in his eyes. The corners of his mouth were lightly raised, and he smiled and patted Yaoying's head: "Housekeeper."

Yaoying shuddered.

Li Zhongqian shuddered, took off his cloak and put it on her shoulders, took her back to the house, and said in a quick tone: "You are sick, don't get up, go back and lie down."

Yaoying was happy in her heart, put her arm around his arm, rubbed his slightly hot forehead against his arm.

"I'm fine, just take medicine."

Li Zhongqian didn't speak. She fell asleep for almost a day. He invited all the doctors in the city over, watched the soldiers decoct the medicine, fed her to drink, and after a busy day, he saw all the soldiers, and she had finished asking what she wanted to ask.  Just woke up.

His heart was burning and he couldn't bear to wake her up. The soldiers said that she hadn't slept for several nights.

Back in the house, Yaoying took off her shoes and went to bed, but refused to sleep.  She looked a little haggard, but at the moment she was in a good mood, full of energy, and her eyes were piercing. She had to sit and talk to Li Zhongqian.