119

The sky is getting darker.

The bright evening light fell on the undulating, scattered grotto stupa of the Wang Temple, the dusk was heavy, the golden glow floated, and the copper bells of the pagoda's cornices swayed gently with the wind, and the bells of the pagoda were dinged, solemn and solemn.

Bi Suo climbed the stone steps and walked fast.

The secret guard Bamir in the corner stopped him and said, "The general stops."

Bi Suo took off his bronze talisman: "I want to see the king."

Bamier went in with the copper talisman, walked out after a while, led him into the hospital, and asked him to wait under the tree.

Bi Suo raised his head and glanced at the grotto with dim lights. He was anxious and paced back and forth. He glanced over the bare tree and saw a few familiar knots.

He looked at the tree in a daze.

This tree was transplanted by Tamaraga himself.

This grotto is the place where Tamaraga lived, and it is also the place where he was formally ordained.

Princess Wen Zhao doesn't know... Luo Jia's birthday celebration will last for a few days, and today is his exact birthday.

Bi Suo gripped the handle of the knife with his right hand.

Tamara Gha does not care about his birthday, and believers have spontaneously congratulated him in these years.  Today in previous years, he would copy the Buddhist scriptures by himself, from morning to night, without seeing outsiders.

This year, today.

On this extraordinary day, he brought Princess Wen Zhao to this cave which was of extraordinary significance to him.

This shows that Princess Wen Zhao is equally significant to him.

.........

In the grotto.

Yaoying swallowed the pills and sat cross-legged.

Tamara Gha sat opposite her, turning her fingers to hold the beads, her eyes drooping slightly.

It was silent, and the smoke was lightly curled up.

Yaoying is not accustomed to sitting on her knees. After a while, she feels her backache and legs are numb, but Tamara Gha is still, her cassock lines are as quiet as water waves, like a Buddha statue, only with the beads in her hands shaking slightly, it seems that he can sit for a while.  The sky does not move.

She looked around in a circle, and the furnishings in the room were simple, and the bookcase screen was short and the Buddha niche was nothing to see. She turned her gaze back to Tamara Gha, resting her cheek in one hand, and staring at him quietly.

He has profound features and a clear outline. Because he is a monk who is admired by the people, he usually looks as gentle as jade and is cold and dusty. In fact, when you look closely, his face is somewhat fierce and heroic, so when he straightens his face, he is majestic and graceful.  She gave birth to a pair of soft blue eyes, like a deep pond, with comfortable eyes and beautiful looks.

Yaoying couldn't help thinking: He must look good when he laughs.

I have never seen him smile since I met him.

She was immersed in her eyes, and Tamaraga raised her eyes to look at her, facing her gaze.

The two looked at each other silently. He didn't say a word. Yaoying didn't think he was meditation, so she smiled at him and lowered her head to open the package she had brought.