111

Four changes are coming soon, Wan Lai is silent, and there is a faint rustling wind blowing.

A faint scent of agarwood is floating under the lotus vine pattern brocade tent.

Yaoying knelt down and sat in front of Tamara Ka, leaning forward, holding the hand of the veil and retracting it.

Tamaraga looked at her, the room was dark, but she was very close, so close that she could see that there seemed to be a fluffy halo on her snow-white skin, and his eyes fell on the side of her slightly scattered black hair, for a long time.  Word.

Didn't the Buddha send her here?

He kept silent, and his eyes were a little strange. Yaoying got closer and asked with concern: "Is the mage sick? I'll call Bamier in?"

The voice turned tactfully, and the eyelashes trembled slightly.

Every time it trembles, like a water lotus gently swaying in the wind by the Sansheng Pond.

Tamara Gha returned to his senses, gradually converging his thoughts floating like hairsprings, and slowly regaining clarity.

     "no need."

He was indifferent and hoarse.

Yaoying glanced at his sweat-soaked robes, looked back on his face, his face was pale, he looked tired when he first came back, and his eyebrows were slightly twisted, and now he looked more haggard than before.

"Is the master an ascetic monk?"

She asked.

Tamara Gha looked down at her.

Yaoying earnestly said: "I heard people say that ascetic monks use asceticism as a means of practice. They often wander alone, have no fixed homes, unkempt faces, ragged clothes, long-term fasting, sleeping on nail-covered beds, and walking barefoot through the burning coals.  , To achieve the goal of self-cultivation through various types of torture."

Tamaraga rubbed the bead with his fingers and said: "That is a way of asceticism in Tianzhu. The asceticism in Sammon does not promote this kind of unprofitable extreme suffering, but only requires abandoning greed."

Yaoying raised her eyebrows, met Tamaraga's gaze, and looked straight at him.

"The Master is unwell, why didn't he ask the doctor to take the medicine, but instead planned to survive it like this?"

"Master, are you really an ascetic monk?"

She asked with a tone of voice, but there was a playful smile on her face.

Tamara Gaya looked away.

Yaoying followed him, with Qi Liang eyes staring at him, and staring at him, "If the mage is not an ascetic monk, why do you have to endure such unhelpful suffering?"

Tamaraga looked down and said: "These are not unhelpful suffering."

The strange and weird exercises he practiced, and the punishment is to remind himself, so as not to lose the fear of life.

Yaoying groaned for a while, seeing his solemn expression, knowing that he could not persuade him, secretly sighed, and said: "I dare not argue with the Master, but the robes on the Master's body are sweaty, and they have to change clothes."

Anyway, he had to take off his sweaty robes.

After she finished speaking, without waiting for him to say anything, she got up, walked to the door, and opened the door.

"Bring in a bucket of hot water and clean monk clothes. The master needs to change clothes."

Bamir's eyes widened: in the middle of the night, why did he suddenly need hot water and change his clothes?  Why does Wang change his clothes in the middle of the night?