80

The hall was full of laughter, and the air was filled with strong and mellow aromas of roast meat, spices, and fine wine.

In the blanket, Yuchi Damo looked indifferent, Yang Qian drew his sword and confronted his guards, and the atmosphere was tense.

Yaoying didn’t change her face, she didn’t even look at the long knife in the hands of her guards, and walked to Yuchi Dharma: "If the lord really wants to please Bei Rong, she only needs to shout a few times to attract Mrs. Yina’s guards.  That's it."

Yuchi Dharma stared at Yaoying with unblinking eyes, her eyes were scarlet, "Yina is just a princess, she has no soldiers and no power, Haidu Aling has the power of soldiers, and many followers will be able to replace Wakhan in the future.  Khan, I dedicated the princess to Haidu Aling, and I got more."

Yaoying smiled: "The Lord, Wakhan Khan is still built. As you said, Mrs. Ina is just a princess, but she can put the Lord under house arrest, not because the Lord fears her uncle Wakhan.  Khan, so he forbears and retreats? Wakhan Khan always grows stronger, Haidu Aling is still lacking a little bit of heat. Before they can decide the victory or defeat, they will be the master of the country and will not allow their own handle to fall into the hands of others.  ."

The corner of Weichi Damo's mouth ticked: "What do I have to handle?"

Yaoying said faintly: "The lord of the country reported to Haidu Aling and passed it to Wakhan Khan's ears. This is the handle of your secret collusion with Haidu Aling. Haidu Aling's ambition is far from Wakhan Khan.  If he wins, Gaochang will only be destroyed in the blink of an eye. If Wakhan Khan wins, he must be angry with the lord. How can the lord protect himself then?"

"Regardless of whom to inform, the country’s gains outweigh the losses. The country’s owners have been exhausted over the years, enduring humiliation, and seeking perfection. All they want is stability on one side, and they won’t want to do business at a loss."

Like Yang Qian, Yuchi Damo is from Hexi.  Famous generals of the Yuchi clan came out in large numbers, and his grandfather, a great official, worshipped the governor of Guazhou. When the Central Plains were turbulent, the Yuchi clan was forced to move westward and went into exile to Gaochang.

Their family is a family of military commanders, but it is a pity that Yuchi Damo and his son are weak and not suitable for martial arts. The father and son failed to inherit the mantle of the family. They acted cowardly. As long as someone led an army to attack Gaochang, without saying anything, first send the beauty gold and silver to please each other.  Therefore, it has been repeatedly criticized by the world.

Yuchi Dharma who survived in the cracks was so shrewd. He didn’t touch anything, he was muddled. No one was afraid, no one was guilty. He would never completely fall to Haidu Aling when Wakhan Khan’s position was firmly established. After all, he thought  A pair of children are still in the hands of Mrs. Ina.

Moreover, Tamaragarh asked all countries to protect her publicly, and he did not dare to offend Tamaragarh.

Yaoying's thoughts came out one by one, and Yuchi Dharma's face became dark, and he opened his cloak, sat up, and waved.

The guard who carried the knife quietly retreated.

Yang Qian was stunned for a while, his sword was sheathed, and he frowned at Yuchi Dharma: "That's all right, since the lord has no intention of telling the truth, why do you want to make a fuss?"

Yaoying sat down cross-legged and said: "Because the lord wants to test me, to see if I am worth his risk, if I am frightened, the lord can take the initiative."