Chapter 97

Chapter 97:

[Mikey's POV]

Yoru is a girl?

I don't mind that a deity is a girl, I'm just quite surprised I got surpassed by one. I was always outwitted and outsmarted by Yoru in planning, she was always ahead of me in that aspect.

She's like Kisaki Tetta.

She was laying on top of me passed out, it felt so familiar. She felt so familiar to me, I just can't point out who or why. She's like a faint memory to me, but the feeling was indeed there. I felt sad that she got shot, why? She's nobody to me.

But she reminded me of Akaza.

 deja vu?

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, for a long time I've felt something else but despair and hatred, I felt the need to care for her.

"Yoru-san!" Ryuuji yelled as he ran towards as, I got up with her in my arms and handed her to Ryuuji. "Sanzu, you bitch!"

"Relax, former 6th division vice-captain, I didn't hit him in any vital organs, he's not going to die," Sanzu said as he was facing off with Haitani Ran, "Unless he'll bleed to death,"

"Ryuuji, take Yoru to the hospital," I told Ryuuji 

Was I actually concerned for her?

The war was almost coming to a close, majority of the people around us has been knocked out. Only a few were left standing and most of them are from Dollars and Rokuhara Tandai. 

Understandable though since Rokuhara Tandai had Kakucho and the S62 Generation, while Dollars had Ryuuji, Hanma and Taiju. Both gangs have their own powerhouse members. Plus their presidents are no joke either.

Yoru is the king of all deities, her brain, and agility is terrifying to most, plus she is strong in fights, just not as strong as the other deities. South is full force in strength he could just be the strongest in terms of physical strength but what he lacks is the wit. Senju, I have not seen Senju in battle so I couldn't testify for Senju's abilities.

I'm not belittling Brahman but compared to the number of members still standing, Brahman and Kanto Manji Gang had the least.

After the long battle, Kakucho managed to get to me after defeating several guys from all gangs. That's how strong he is.

"I've finally caught up to you," Kakucho said, "Watching the whole thing from the sideline, that's not like you, Mikey,"

"Thought I could just sit and watch but here you are, Kakucho," I told him

"I've always wanted to fight you" Kakucho told me, 

Yoru then started coughing and regaining consciousness, she tried standing up on her own as she pulled away from Ryuuji then laughed.

"Don't take me so lightly, Manjiro," She said as she spit out blood at the side. "I'm not going to lose this fight," She said smirking. "Wait your turn Kakucho, I'm been waiting to take on Mikey for years,"

"Yoru-san, you're badly injured, you can't take on the Invincible Mikey like this," Ryuuji told her. 

"I've been shot before and that didn't kill me," She said glaring at me, she then smirked like a psychopath, "I'll defeat the Invincible Mikey even if it kills me!"

She was about to lunge in for an attack when Shirogane Ryuuji came in front of her and stopped her.

"Yoru-san, please don't, you're going to bleed to death," He said,

"He's right, Yoru, listen to your vice-president, I'll fight Mikey" Kakucho said, which kind of pissed her off.

[Akaza/Yoru/Haru's POV]

I don't have time for this, if I can't get to Mikey now, then when? Draken is dead for fuck's sake!

And yet everyone keeps getting in the way,

Even my vice-president.

"Ryuuji, if you don't get out of my way, I'll kill you too," I told him but he was not budging.

"If that's what it takes to save you, then do it," He said.

It's like something inside of me snapped. I roundhouse-kicked Ryuuji down, knocking him down the concrete floor, head first.

I then stared at Kakucho and tilted my head.

"Do you really wish to interfere with the fight of the deities?" I asked Kakucho, "You're a hundred years to early to fight us,"

"I'm not here to fight you, I only want to fight Mikey," Kakucho responded. I lunged in and attacked Kakuchi with as much speed and strength but he was keeping up with my pace.

Not bad if you asked me, Izana has trained him well.

The thing is though, the more I move, the more blood I keep losing. not to mention the bullet in my back was extremely painful, it's a matter of minute before I start passing out again.

But I'm not stopping here, 

not until I have Sano Manjiro's head.

"Yoru-san, stop!" Ryuuji weakly said as he tried to stand up from my rocket kick.

"Stop it, Senju!" I heard Akashi yell, I turned my head and saw Senju was about to go head to head with Terano South. "It's too early for you to take on South! The three of us can handle this fight!"

"Shut your mouth, Takeomi!" Senju screamed, completely fed up with Akashi. "I never wanted the fight to go this way, at this point, Brahman is done for!" Senju said as he attacked South, but South managed to punch her in the face, knocking her back.

She did manage to land on her feet, and that became the trigger for her. She suddenly became this beast,  she became faster and more agile.

"That's enough Senju! You're underestimating Waka and Benkei!" Akashi yelled at her but she didn't listen. "I was wrong, Senju! I lost my cool, you don't have to do the same, get out of there while you still can!"

"Die Brahman!" South said as he tried to punch Senju yet again but she managed to dodge this time and landed a strong kick in South's head and landed another one, she managed to knock out Terano South.

"Interesting," I mumbled to myself, I was completely thrilled with what I just witnessed,

"Takeomi, Brahman's boss is me!" Senju told Akashi who was completely shocked at what he witnessed. "You're next, Dollars!" She said as she faced me.

I tilted my head at her then smirked cockily.

"I'm not interested in fighting a deity who got her status just because of the Black Dragons," I told her, "Me fighting the weakest deity is an insult,"

"How do you expect to fight Mikey when you're chickening out in fighting 'the weakest deity'?" She asked completely mocking me.

I went faced to face with Kawaragi Senju and accepted her challenge.

"This will only take me 3 moves," I told her with a smirk.