Chapter 56

Chapter 56:

"Akaza-san!" I heard Ryuuji try to wake me up as he was carrying me on his back. "Hang in there, I'll take you to the hospital, I'll call Mikey-kun once we get there"

"Ryuuji-kun, take me home," I told him. 

He was hesitant at first but agreed to bring me to my apartment. 

Once inside the apartment, I got off of him and sat down on the couch. Ryuuji-kun went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit then went to where I was and started cleaning my bruises.

"What happened?" Ryuuji-kun said as he was putting medicine on some of my cuts.

"I met up with a ghost of the past," I told him, he just raised his eyebrow at me. "After separating with Chifuyu and the rest, I bumped into an old friend of Shinichiro"

"Is he the one who did this to you?" Ryuuji-kun asked me and I nodded.

"Kurokawa Izana used to visit Shinichiro's shop back then, they seemed very close," I told him "All I know was he went to reform school, I never heard from him since. He said he's going to destroy everything Mikey holds dear to" 

But why would he do that to Mikey if Shinichiro was a good friend of his, unless something happened between him and Shinichiro.

"So he means, you." Ryuuji said, "That's why he attacked you!"

"I never thought the people from Shinichiro's past would come for Toman, first was Inui, now Izana" I mumbled to myself "No matter what happens, don't tell Mikey I met up with Izana"

"But he has to know, your life is in danger," He said.

"As your division captain and as my friend, I need you to do this for me. Please trust me on this" I asked him, he just sighed and nodded.

...

An emergency meeting was called so everyone went to Musashi Shrine.

Apparently, we weren't the only ones who got attacked by Tenjiku. Mitsuya was attacked by Mochi and the Haitani Brothers, while the rest got attacked by Madarame.

"Tokyo Manji Gang Emergency Meeting will now begin!" Draken announces to everyone. "Yesterday our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's Tenjiku"

"You heard of them?"

"I don't know them"

"Yokohama?"

"Why would a team from Kanagawa come to Tokyo?"

"Tenjiku was a gang formed recently, we have no clue how the gang is like," Draken told everyone. "1st, 4th and 6th division, please step forward"

Chifuyu, Takemichi, and I stepped forward and told them what we know. I decided to keep the information about Izana to myself for now.

"The ones who attacked us were called the "Mochizuki Unit" Chifuyu stated.

"It's a unit lead by the former Jugemu captain, Mochizuki Kanji, They're probably Tenjiku's strongest" Smiley stated

"Akaza, was he the one who did this to you?" Mikey asked me.

"Well, yeah" I half lied, Mochi did beat me up, but the one who did the most damage was Izana. I could feel Ryuuji's piercing glare from behind me.

"Tenjiku's strongest isn't Mochizuki" Mitsuya pointed out "Tenjiku also has the Haitani brothers"

"Mikey, does this align with the rest of the members who got attacked?" Draken asked.

"They got beaten up by Madarame," Mikey said, "Toman is being attacked by the ghost of the 9th generation Balck Dragons"