Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

"That was too easy" I said as I sucker punched the last Moebius member. "Ah shit, it's starting to rain" so much for going to the festival.

"They must have killed them by now" The Moebius member I punched muttered, I was left confused, what was he talking about? "We must've bought them enough time" He continued, my eyes grew wide in shock. This was a set up, but for who?!

"They killed who?!" I yelled as I grabbed his collar and threatened him to speak up "What is this all about!?"

He chuckled weakly.

"Do you think we're stupid enough to call out the Invincible Mikey, with just 20 of us? We know we can't take him on" He smirked "Not to mention Toman's number 3 is with him, we know we're screwed"

"Then why did you call Mikey out here?!" I screamed at him, Mikey was on the other side of the parking lot

"We had to get Mikey away from him so Peh--" He said, that annoying smirk on his face bothered the shit out of me.

Him? Who's him? They had to get Mikey away from 'him' so they could kill him? Why was Peh-yan brought into the conversation? Peh was the one who set this up? Who does he want to kill? 

Then it hit me

Draken...

"MIKEY!!" I yelled desperately calling out to Mikey who was still punching another member in the face. I got up and ran to him, he got up and looked at me confused. "WE HAVE TO GO!" I said as I grabbed his hand and ran towards his bike.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked confused

"This is all a set up, Moebius wasn't after us, they we're after Draken" I said, his eyes grew wide in shock and we quickly hopped on his bike.

"Hold tight" He told me, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he drove off going 110.

I told him the details on the way to Musashi Shrine, about Peh-yan.

"Peh isn't the type of person who'd do this" He told me and I nodded in agreement, what is going on?

I just hope we make it on time.

Moments later as we were closing in on Musashi Shrine, we saw a group of 50 guys wearing Moebius uniform at the parking lot.

"There!" I told Mikey and he quickly drove to where they were.

There we saw Mitsuya, Takemichi and Draken who sitting on the floor, his head was bleeding and he looked pretty exhausted.

We barely made it in time, he's not dead.

"Draken!" I said as I got off of Mikey's bike and ran towards Draken "Are you okay?" I asked, stupid question, of course he's not okay.

"I'm fine, just a little headache" He said cockily, typical Draken. I tried wiping Draken's blood on his head but it won't stop bleeding. "Why the hell are you bruised?" He asked confused.