Chapter 49

Chapter 49:

I got discharged from the hospital 2 days later, Mikey hasn't left my side since but I told him to go home and rest. He hasn't had a proper sleep in days.

"Draken will drive me home, you go ahead," I told Mikey as I was packing up my things. "I want to visit Keisuke before I go home"

"Ken-chin, bring her over to my place, she's not going to stay in her apartment alone," Mikey said as he handed me my towel so I could put it in my bag.

"Are you two going to do weird things again?" Draken said as he tied the garbage bag closed. 

"What? No!" I defended, I couldn't help but blush as I remember what happened back then.

"You know it!" Mikey teased, I quickly threw the towel back at him, completely embarrassed.

"Leave already!" I whined, he laughed and bid farewell to us, heading to the door.

As I finally finished packing, Draken and I went outside, I hopped on his bike and he drove me to the cemetery so I could visit Baji.

"Call me if you're done, I'll drop off your things at Mikey's place," Draken said, I nodded and waved goodbye to Draken.

I headed to Baji and sat down in front of his grave. I brought out some incense and lit them then placed them in front of Baji's gravestone.

"I'm sorry I couldn't drop by on Christmas, things got so complicated but I'm here now," I told Baji "When we were growing up, you always teased that Mikey and I would be together and get married, I thought you were just joking, I had no idea Mikey did actually liked me"

All those years I always thought Baji was just teasing us because Mikey and I used to bicker and argue a lot. He was lowkey actually telling me that Mikey has feelings for me, isn't that cute?

"Looks like we're halfway there, Mikey asked me to be his girlfriend," I told Baji. "You always wanted us to be together, if you were here I'm sure you'd be teasing us"

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I knew you since we were 5 but I never really understood what you were thinking," I told Baji, " I don't want to lose another friend"

...

I decided not to call Draken and just walk home. I was still in pain with all my injuries but I wanted the time and fresh air.

On my way home I bumped into Emma and Hina who looks like they were shopping together.

"Akaza-chan!" Emma said running towards me "You're not supposed to be walking around with your injuries, I'll call Draken"

"No, I wanted some time alone," I told her "I went to visit Keisuke"

"But still, you shouldn't be walking around, you're still badly hurt" Emma stated.

"I'm fine, what are you two doing?" I asked quickly changing the subject.