Chapter 51

Chapter 51:

Yet again I was dragged to another Toman meeting. Today was the very first meeting of the year and we're here to conclude the fight against the Black Dragons.

"The first meeting of the year of the members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!!" Draken yelled to everyone.

I was standing at the shrine with Mikey and Draken.

"Why am I even here?" I whispered to Mikey. I'm no longer a member of Toman so I didn't wear my Toman uniform and just wore an oversized black hoodie and sweats.

"You were involved with the fight," Mikey said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Toman and The Black Dragons faced each other in conflict, we originally had a peace agreement but that failed, it was caused by a discord between Shiba Hakkai and Shiba Taiju" Draken started off "Toman clashed with the black dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle. Four people will discuss this matter. First person, Hakkai Shiba!"

Hakkai then went in front of everyone and apologized for what happened.

"It all started with a stupid little lie I told" Hakkai started off "to keep that little lie, I dragged my family and Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger resulting in the conflict between the black dragons, I'm responsible for all of this I'm sorry" Hakkai said as he bowed down apologetically to everyone.

"Don't worry about it, what sparks conflict in the first place is always something small" Mucho said comforting Hakkai.

"Besides, we beat the black dragons so things ended up fine" Smiley added

Everyone started yelling in agreement and comforted Hakkai.

"Toman won't disown you for something as stupid as a little lie," I told Hakkai.

"You still have a place with us as Toman's 2nd division vice-captain!" Mitsuya told Hakkai, and everybody yelled and cheered for Hakkai.

"The second person, Inumaki Akaza" Draken yelled.

"I guess I'm up" I mumbled as I headed in front of everyone.

"The former 6th division captain?"

"She was involved with the fight?"

"I thought she retired?"

"After I left Toman, I joined the Black Dragons as their vice-leader, that lasted about 3 days I think" I started off, leaving everyone in complete shock. I heard people whisper mean things about me but I just ignored them. "I joined the Black Dragons because I thought I could prevent the conflict from happening, I didn't mean to betray Toman, I apologize to everyone, especially to Mikey"

"In connection with Akaza joining the Black Dragons, the third and fourth persons to speak is Inui and Kokonoi" Draken announced.

"Seishu Inui, from the Black Dragons" Inui introduced himself

"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang" Kokonoi followed.

Everyone was shocked and confused seeing the Black Dragons standing in front of them.

"We threatened Inumaki Akaza to join the Black Dragons as next in line to be the leader" Kokonoi started off "We told her if she didn't join we will harm Shiba Hakkai who was part of the Black Dragons that time"

"We wanted her to take over the Black Dragons once Taiju retires as the 11th leader because I was hoping she could bring back the will of the first generation Black Dragons" Inui said with sadness in his eyes. They want me to bring back Shinichiro's vision for the Black Dragons? "We would like to apologize to Toman and to Akaza for doing this"

That was actually surprising news to me.

"Also, the 10th generation Black Dragons lost to Toman, our former leader, Shiba Taiju, has retired" Kokonoi stated.

"After discussing with Mikey we've decided to join under Toman" Inui added.

"I assign the Black Dragons to the first division," Mikey told Takemichi. "'If we're going to be part of Toman, we'd rather be with him' that's what they want"

Kinda sus if you ask me.

Kokonoi and Inui then went down to Takemichi and introduced themselves to him.

"Lastly, I want to talk about something involving the Christmas conflict," Mikey said "Kisaki Tetta"

"Yes?" Kisaki said.

"You're fired" Mikey announced leaving everyone at a lost for words.

Chifuyu and Mitsuya told us what happened outside the church. apparently, Kisaki gave the knife to Yuzuha so he could kill Taiiju. Kisaki also tied up Chifuyu so Takemichi could face Taiju alone. They instigated to whole fight from behind the scenes.

"What are you saying, Mikey? You're joking right?" Kisaki said as he started to go pale.

You could tell he was panicking about the whole situation.

"I'm not joking, you're fired" Mikey replied.

"Hold the phone, Mikey, if you fire Kisaki, then I'm out too. This means of the 450 members of Toman, 50 former members of Moebius, and 300 former members of Valhalla will all leave. Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. Are you sure about this?" Hanma threatened.

"I don't care, Toman's gotten too big, anyway," Mikey said bluntly leaving Hanma confused. "Akaza, I appoint you as the 6th division captain again"

"What?" I was dumbfounded, I was not expecting that at all.

"Welcome back," Mikey told me with a smile.

"Gotten too big? Isn't that Toman's goal!?" Kisaki asked angrily at Mikey.

"Then was your instigation of the Christmas conflict done to make Toman bigger?" Mikey asked Kisaki, Kisaki was left speechless. "You spurred Takemitchy and the others and gave Yuzuha a knife so she could kill Taiju, Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything,"

"That's pretty shitty of you Kisaki," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"In order to make Toman bigger, I've ignored your underhanded methods until now, but that ends here" Mikey announced.

"No!" You've grown weak! It's because of these people around you" Kisaki told Mikey. "I acted for your sake!"

That line... Triggered another vision. "With shitty people around Mikey like you and Ryuguji Ken, Toman won't be going anywhere but down," Kisaki said as he pointed a gun at me. 

Am I becoming schizophrenic? What are these weird images I keep seeing in my head? I held my head in pain but tried to suck it up. I didn't want to worry Mikey anymore.

Kisaki then started running towards Mikey but Draken blocked him.

"Who said you could come up here?" Draken told Kisaki, Hanma then went and tried to punch Draken, but Draken blocked Hanma's punch.

"Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker" Hanma said visibly ticked off by Draken.

"Don't listen to these worthless fools, Mikey" Kisaki told Mikey.

"Who are you calling worthless fools?" I told Kisaki as I went beside Mikey.

"Shut the fuck up, you barely did anything during the Christmas conflict!" Kisaki yelled at me.

Well, I can't argue with that logic.

"Aren't you going to make a new age for delinquents?" Kisaki told Mikey, he was so desperate for Mikey to take back what he said. "You need me, Mikey"

"We're through, Kisaki" Mikey said turning his back against Kisaki "Your arbitrary decisions will screw up my dream"

"MIKEY!" Kisaki yelled for Mikey as he fell on his knees.

"This meeting is over!" Draken finally announces to everyone.