Chapter 9

"My team can gather information before August 3rd" I told Mikey, Draken, Pah and Peh. We were at the abandoned warehouse discussing what to do with Moebius.

The thing is Moebius is still a new gang, we have little to no information about them, all we know is they're a group of 100 guys lead by Osanai.

"We don't need intel, we need to kick their butts" Pah said shaking in anger.

"We still need to know what are they after. We need all the information we can get, we're counting on you" Draken told me, I nodded and pulled out my phone to contact Ryuuji.

"We don't need intel" Mikey rebutted stopping me from calling Ryuuji-kun "There's nothing we need to know about them, they're nothing more than trash, what's there to know?"

"Wouldn't it be better to do background check on them, at least" I tried to reason "Who knows they might be a criminal group"

"Trust me" Mikey said being stubborn. All I could do was sigh and agree to what Mikey said, he just won't listen once he gets fired up. 

"Mikey, please let me handle Osanai" Pah told Mikey who nodded.

Takemichi then barged in the warehouse with a serious look on his face. We all stopped talking and faced the blonde boy who was approaching us.

"What is it, Takemichi?" Mikey asked.

"Why are you here?" Draken followed.

"You again?" Pah said

"Get lost, shit head" Peh-yan added.

"What's wrong, Takemichi-kun?" I asked. "I'm sorry but now isn't a good time" I told him but he was still eager to tell us what was bothering him.

"Can you stop the fight with Moebius?" He asked Mikey, Pah got pissed and pulled Takemichi's hair and threw him to the side.

"One more word and you're dead" Pah threatened Takemichi but he wasn't backing down. Does he know something we don't? "So how should we attack them?" Pah asked us turning his back on Takemichi

"You can't" Takemichi intervened "You guys can't fight Moebius, or else Toman will be doomed"

what?

"Takemichi-kun, Toman isn't weak you know, we can handle a weak group like Moebius" I assured him. 

"I know you guys are strong, but we can't assure everyone's safety, I can't tell you why but something bad is going to happen" He said. Pah then approached him and punched Takemichi multiple times in the face.

"We can't fight and you can't say why?" Pah said as he continued to punch Takemichi in the face, his nose was starting to bleed. "Then who the hell beat my friend and raped his girlfriend?" He added as he held Takemichi by the collar.

"I don't know... but" Takemichi tried to explain but he was cut off by Mikey.

"Takemichi, I get what you're saying, you made your case" Mikey told him calmly "we will fight Moebius, I've decided that we're gonna fight, So Toman is gonna fight Moebius" 

Once Mikey makes up his mind, he won't budge, he won't listen to reason even from me or Draken.

"I can't back down, If you guys fight Moebius, Toman is finished, Just when I finally become friends with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun, I don't want Toman to end like this" Takemichi was desperate in stopping us. It's kind of alarming.

"You really are an idiot" Pah-chin said as he was about to punch Takemichi again but Draken stopped him before he could land another hit on Takemichi.

"Mikey, Takemitchy said he won't back down" Draken started off "Maybe its not a bad idea to look into Moebius first"

"I agree with Draken" I added "I can get info on them by tomorrow, can we decide by then?" I told Mikey who looks furious.

"Are you two defying Toman?" Mikey glared at us.

"That's not what this is" Draken explained.

"Yes it is" Mikey said.

What is he saying?

There was an awkward silence between us, Draken and Mikey argue a lot but that doesn't mean it's not anything to worry about, especially when it comes to Toman.

"Mikey, calm down" I told Mikey who was still being stubborn.

"Sorry to interrupt your little cat fight" Someone said from behind. It was an older guy wearing a red uniform. "Moebius this, Moebius that, could you please stop yelling our name so many times?"

Does that mean, that's Osanai?"

"Osanai!" Pah-chin called out. "You bastard"

"I'm 2 years older than you, that's Mr. Bastard" Osanai mocked Pah, making Pah more furious. Pah then charged at Osanai but was punched right in the face instead making Pah fall on the floor. "nothing but a bunch of middle school punks"

"Pah-chin" I said as I came to his aid "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Tokyo Manji Gang? More like Middle School Infant Alliance" He insulted "I heard you wanted to pick a fight with Moebius, so we came to you ourselves" He started off then snapped his fingers, suddenly around 40 guys wearing gray uniforms entered the abandoned warehouse, some even had weapons on them.

"Ah shit, this is gonna be fun" I said, my blood is boiling with excitement.

"What are you saying? Aren't you worried?" Takemichi said worried why I was smiling.

The members of Moebius then started badmouthing us, calling us babies and weak and what-not. 

"Mikey-chan, this is war" Osanai said with a huge smirk on his face. Mikey then stood up and went towards Osanai.

"A surprise attack of this scale against middle schoolers? You're as scummy as I imagined, Osanai-kun" Mikey said smiling.

"What? Can't hear you pipsqueak" Osanai continued to mock Mikey, everyone from Moebius then started laughing, he then focused his attention at Takemichi and punched him out of nowhere "You were just looking down on me aren't you? I hate that look more than anything else" He said as he continued to beat up Takemichi.

"Your opponent is me, bastard" Pah said as he grabbed Osanai's arm preventing him from hitting Takemichi even more.

"Stop it, Pah-chin, you must not fight Moebius" Takemichi said weakly, he was about to pass out.

"Don't underestimate Pah-chin, Hanagaki" Peh said as he approached Takemichi "Pah-chin is a full on fighter even among those in Toman, he won't lose to a guy like Osanai"

"Takemichi, just stay still and watch, this is Pah's fight" Mikey told Takemichi.

We watched the 1v1 fight between Pah and Osanai commence, and it was not looking good for Pah. Osanai was hitting all his punches at Pah-chin while Pah wasn't hitting any punches at all.

"Ah, we got here a boxer" Pah said as Osanai was doing a boxing stance. Osanai then made a direct hit on Pah-chin's face, I think he even broke his nose as it started to bleed. 

"Shit, a clean hit!" Peh-yan muttered in shock

Pah was seconds away from passing out from that clean hit but he was still standing, even though he was about to black out he still continued to attack Osanai. You could see the determination Pah had to fight for his friend but Osanai was too strong.

Peh was even intimidated by Osanai's strength.

"Pah-chin!" Peh-yan yelled as he ran over to Pah, but Mikey stopped him before he could.

"Peh, didn't I tell you to stay back and watch?" Mikey told Peh.

"Stay and watch? Aren't you being too cruel?" Takemichi told Mikey "Pah-chin's nose is broken and he's seconds away from passing out, this won't end well, Pah-chin will die, let's stop them"

"Why? He hasn't given up yet" Mikey told Takemichi with a smile on his face.