Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Chapter 35:

Kazutora stabbed Baji!?

Takemichi then pushed Kazutora away from Baji.

"Kazutora, you son of a bitch!" I yelled as I ran towards Kazutora and punching him in the face, making him fall on the floor. "First you took Shinichiro away from me, now you tried to kill Mikey and now Baji!? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed at Kazutora as I grabbed him by the collar.

Baji seemed fine though, it looked like nothing happened to him. He stood straight like nothing happened at all.

"Keisuke!" I was relieved that Baji was fine.

"Thanks for the save, Takemichi," Baji told Takemichi, Chifuyu then grabbed Kazutora in the collar and yelled at him.

"Kazutora! What the fuck were you trying to do?!" Chifuyu screamed and grabbed him by the collar.

I was too preoccupied with Kazutora so I don't really know what Baji and Takemichi were talking about. 

"I'm gonna crush Kisaki, so I can become Toman's leader!" I heard Takemichi say to Baji, "Let us fight by your side" Takemichi told Baji, but Baji didn't seem impressed though.

Knowing Baji, he will just consider the two as liabilities with whatever his plan is.

Baji then punched Chifuyu and Takemichi in the face. 

"Stay out of my way," Baji told the two of them

"Keisuke,  you don't have to do this," I told him "Mikey is going to be even sadder," I told Baji, he smiled at me then gave me a pat on the head.

"Take care of Mikey for me," He said before walking back to the junk pile where about 50 members of the 3rd division were.

"Keisuke!" I yelled hoping he'd stop, he took out his hair tie and pulled his hair back. He's not going to back down anymore.

"Now then, 50 guys from the 3rd division versus me," Baji said, all hyped up "Let's see what you got"

Baji grabbed a steel pipe and started speedrunning through the 50 members one by one. He completely wiped out the 3rd division in a matter of minutes.