Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Chapter 30:

I had talked with Chifuyu, asking him what's his plan with Baji, Chifuyu is Baji's closest and most trusted friend. I might find out something if I work with Chifuyu.

It was way too early to go out, it was starting to get cold. I hate winter, it's always freezing. I headed to where Chifuyu said we'd meet and when I got there, he was talking with Takemichi.

"Oh, I see you two have met," I said as I arrived at the playground where the two were talking. "How are your wounds?" I asked Chifuyu

"I've been worst," Chifuyu said as he chuckled.

"Akaza-chan? Why are you here?" Takemichi asked confused

"I'm here to talk to the two of you," I told him. "Got any news about Baji?"

"I'm not particularly sure about some things" Chifuyu stated. "But Baji-san wouldn't betray Toman"

"So what's the plan?" I asked

"One thing's for sure, Baji-san didn't join Valhalla to crush Toman" Chifuyu told us.

"I think so too," I told him "Baji, Mikey, and grew up together, I was there when they build Toman, he wouldn't leave Toman for no reason at all," I told them "But I do know how close he was to Kazutora, plus he kind of owes Kazutora for not dragging him to juvie" I was slightly doubting because Baji and Kazutora did everything together, he will never abandon Kazutora. That's the kind of friend Baji is.

"It could be that, but I think Kisaki has something to do with it" Chifuyu informed us. "He joined Valhalla to get clues about Kisaki!"

"What? Kisaki?" Takemichi asked, shocked.

"I also think Kisaki is a very suspicious person" I added. "We should go talk to Mikey," I said as I pulled out my phone and called Draken. 

"Where have you been these past days?" Draken said as he answered my call.

 "Hello to you too, Ryuguji Ken," I said sarcastically "I'm with Takemichi-kun and Chifuyu-kun, where are you?"

"At the cemetery" Draken replied, I froze for a split second before responding.

"Oh you're visiting him" Was all I could reply "We'll be right there"

"Akaza, you don't have to co--" Draken said but I ended the call before he could finish what he was saying.

"Let's go," I said as I headed in the direction of the cemetery, Chifuyu and Takemichi followed behind me.

"Where are we going?" Takemichi asked.

"We're paying a very special someone a visit," I told them.

...

I headed to the Sano Family Grave with Takemichi and Chifuyu to talk to Mikey and Draken. It was already raining when we got there. 

"The cemetery?" Takemichi was confused "I thought we're visiting someone"

"We are" I replied "We're visiting Mikey's older brother"

"Oh~" was all Takemichi could reply. 

My body froze, I couldn't move. I can't do it, I can't visit Shinichiro's grave. If I do, I'll cry and I don't want to cry anymore.

"I- I can't do it" I muttered as we were close to Shinichiro's grave.

"What's wrong?" Takemichi asked confused. 

"You guys go ahead, I'll wait here. Just go straight, you'll see Mikey and Draken" I instructed them, Takemichi and Chifuyu were sharing an umbrella so I gave Takemichi mine. they nodded and headed to where Mikey was.

[Takemichi's POV]

That was odd, Akaza-chan's vibe became sad and dark the moment we stepped into the cemetery. Is she scared of the cemetery?

"I wonder what's wrong with Akaza-chan" I blurted out to no one in particular but since I was with Chifuyu, he responded.

"Maybe her and Mikey-kun had a fight," Chifuyu said.

We then arrived at where Mikey-kun and Draken-kun were. Mikey-kun was sitting in front of a grave with Draken-kun standing behind him.

"Takemitchy, Chifuyu" Mikey-kun greeted us with a sad smile. 

"We were with Akaza-chan but she told us to go ahead" I told Mikey-kun and Draken-kun.  "We heard about what happened to your brother..." I started off, I then told him about what happened at Valhalla's hideout. 

"I see, so he told you about my brother" Mikey-kun said.

"Shinichiro-kun was a really cool dude" Draken-kun added.

"The reason why Aka-chin didn't want to come, is because she doesn't want to visit Shinichiro" Mikey-kun told us "He was her first and only love"

"Just seeing Mikey's babu is hard for here" Draken-kun stated

"Losing Shinichiro was harder on her than it is to any of us" Mikey added.

So that's why she said we were visiting someone special, Mikey's older brother was special to her. It must be hard for her to visit Shinichiro-kun's grave, and it must have been more difficult for her to see Kazutora.

"Takemitchy, we know too," Draken-kun said "That nothing can be done about that incident, neither Baji nor Kazutora wanted that to happen"

"That's right, I know there's nothing we can do about it" Mikey-kun started off as he stood up "But, deep down, I still can't accept it, and I can't accept how this accident affected Aka-chin"

"Akaza says she's getting better, but deep down she's hiding her hatred towards Kazutora and the world" Draken-kun said. 

We then headed back to where Mikey-kun's bike was.

"The babu Baji and Kazutora tried to steal was my brother's" Mikey told us "He was planning to give it to me as a birthday present, you see Aka-chin was working as an assistant for my brother, she knew he was going to give me the bike but kept it a secret, she kept blaming herself for my brother's death 'if only I told you' she never stopped blaming herself"

I see why Akaza-chan would blame herself, if only she told Mikey and the rest that Mikey-kun's brother was going to give him a bike, they wouldn't have attempted to steal it. Thus, the accident wouldn't happen.

"That babu is a memento from my brother" Mikey continued "now it's my beloved ride"

As we approached the babu, Akaza-chan was just looking at the bike with sadness in her eyes. She was soaking wet from the rain so you couldn't tell if she was crying but she looked so sad and regretful.

Draken-kun went over to Akaza-chan and placed his hand over her shoulder, waking her up from her trance. Mikey-kun also went over to her and patted her on the head.

"It's been two years since then, I have forgiven Baji" Mikey said "But, even if he didn't know, even if it's too late to change the past, I will never forgive Kazutora for killing my brother! And I can't forgive Baji for siding with Kazutora, either!" Mikey-kun said with darkness in his eyes.