Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

"Why are you bruised?" Draken asked me as I arrived at hospital like he said. He was carrying a sleeping Mikey on his back. I'm guessing they have just finished lunch that's why Mikey is asleep like always.

"We've handled the Nocturne problem" I  told him as I pulled off my beanie and mask and placed them in my bag.

"Oh? Aka-chin, is that you?" Mikey said waking up "Why are you bruised?" He asked then he realized where were we "Why are we at a hospital? Is Aka-chin hurt?" He asked completely awake and worried. Draken then put Mikey down and he went straight up to me and examined my bruises.

"Mikey, I'm fine" I told him, Mikey was always overprotective of me. I find it really cute but at times it could be a little annoying, but he means well "So why are we here, Draken?" I asked Draken as we were heading inside the hospital.

"We're going to pay someone a visit" He said as we headed to the 2nd floor of the hospital.

We then headed to the emergency ward and saw a girl laying down unconscious with an oxygen mask placed on her mouth, her face was full of bruises. Is this who I think it is?

"It's Pah's friend's girlfriend" Draken informed Mikey and I. My heart sank just looking at her, she's been through so much, she wasn't supposed to get involved in gang fights.

"How is she doing?" I asked Draken.

"She's been unconscious for 5 days now" He stated making my heart sank even more. I was boiling with anger and fueled with deep sadness. I wanted to avenged her, Moebius deserves to go down,

"WHAT ARE YOU PUNKS DOING HERE?!" Someone yelled at us. We turned to see an older gentleman and women marching straight at us. I'm assuming that they are her parents.

Draken bowed down to them while Mikey and I stood and faced them.

"WHAT IS THAT FOR? MY DAUGHTER NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS" He yelled at us. I felt really bad for them so I bowed down too to pay respect for their daughter who is currently fighting for her life.

"You guys don't have to lower your heads, we didn't do anything wrong" Mikey told Draken and I. "Why are you taking it out on us anyways?" Mikey asked the father who was obviously fuming with rage.

"YOU GUYS ARE WORTHLESS IMBECILES" He continued to yell at us "YOU! YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW IT FEELS SINCE YOU'RE A GIRL TOO, MY DAUGHTER WAS ABUSED BY PUNKS LIKE YOU, HOW CAN YOU STAND HERE AND ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS JUST FOR FUN WHEN GIRLS LIKE YOU ARE BEING ABUSED"

That hurt differently.

"Huh?" Mikey said starting to get annoyed.

"I understand, I'm sorry" Was all I can say to the father.

"YOU GUYS ARE GARBAGE TO SOCIETY WITH THOSE ANNOYING BIKES OF YOURS, YOU DO NOTHING BUT MAKE NOISES ALL NIGHT" He continued to yell at us. "YOU BRATS CAUSED NOTHING BUT TROUBLE AND HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE! YOU THINK YOU WILL BE FORGIVE JUST BY BEHAVING YOURSELVES FOR A FEW DAYS? YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

Mikey seemed to had enough.

"Who do you think  you're talking to--" Mikey started off but was cut off by Draken putting his hand over Mikey's head and making him bow down as well. "What the hell are you doing?" Mikey told Draken.

"It's all our fault" Draken told the father.

"We take full responsibility" I added, Mikey on the other hand was squirming in his place as Draken continued to hold him down for a bow.

"DO YOU THINK LOWERING YOUR HEADS WILL MAKE MY DAUGHTER FEEL BETTER?!" He yelled at us. Mikey was about to retaliate but Draken stopped him.

"Pipe down, Mikey" Draken whispered to Mikey. 

"My daughter has been in a coma since then" The father started crying, it hurts watching someone this hurt specially when she wasn't even supposed to be involved in the first place. "My daughter was a beautiful and kind girl but she has been completely disfigured, why? What did she ever do to you guys?" He said crying. Then the mother started crying as well.

"We're very sorry" I apologized to them, I know apologizing won't make anything better but I just had to.

"Just leave, don't ever show your face to us ever again" He said walking away with his wife crying. This was just too heartbreaking.

"We're going to fight Moebius soon, We'll deal our problems in our world ourselves" Draken told us "All our members have families and people they care about, we must not let outsiders get involved or make people around them cry, you don't have to lower your heads, just have a heart to care about others"

"Ken-chin, you're so kind" Mikey told Draken realizing he was right "Sorry Ken-chin, Aka-chin, I'm glad you two are here with me" Mikey said sincerely.

"We're going to finish this once and for all" I told the both of them and they agreed.

After the very emotional moment at the hospital we headed out.

"Ah, I'm starting to get hungry again" Mikey chimed.

"Didn't you just ate?" I asked Mikey who laughed.

"I get hungry after a nap" He pointed out "Anyways, why are you bruised up?" He said not letting it slide already.

"We took care of Nocturne" I informed him, he just nodded.

"Let's go to my place, I'll patch you up" Mikey told me.

"I'll go ahead then" Draken told the both of us "I'm going to check up on a few things" He informed us and we nodded. "We're going to meet up tomorrow with Pah-chin, right?"

"I'll ask Ryuuji-kun to contact Peh-yan, too" I told him "The warehouse near 2nd mid?" I asked to confirmed and he nodded.

I grabbed my helmet and tucked my hair under and hopped on. Mikey rode behind me and we headed to his place. Not forgetting to bid farewell to Draken who walked towards the opposite direction where Mikey and I were going.