Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Pah passed out standing, he fought and remained strong. He should be proud because I'm sure Mikey was extremely proud of him.

"Look, he passed out standing" Osanai said laughing at Pah-chin.

Mikey then caught Pah before he fell on the floor.

"Mikey, I'm sorry, I'm so pathetic" Pah said weakly.

"What are you talking about, you haven't lost" Mikey told Pah as he set him down to rest. Everyone in Moebius started laughing and mocking Mikey. 

"What the heck are you saying?"

"You must be kidding?"

"How can he not lose in that state?" 

"Don't cry Mikey-chan"

"Now on your knees and beg for our forgiveness"

Moebius continued to mock and badmouth us, one of them even went in to attack Mikey with a baseball bat, but I blocked the bat with my arm before he could hit Mikey

"You have to go through me first before you can reach Mikey" I said as glared at the Moebius member.

"Look here, another shrimp" He laughed. "Someone in Toman who's actually shorter than Mikey" He continued to mock.

I twisted my arm around and grabbed the baseball bat from him and smashed it on my knee breaking it in half. He was caught off guard for a moment but quickly came back for an attack.

"You son of a bitch" He yelled as he was about to hit me, I dodged and sucker punch him right in the face knocking him out.

"Just shut up and watch" I told him and the rest of the Moebius members "don't make me hunt you one by one and kill you" I threatened, they all stepped back in fright.

"He's the one they were talking about, Toman's number 3" One member of Moebius said in awe and fright "They said he's affiliated with Yakuza, Toman's number 3 and 6th division captain, Aki"

"Please, stop with the flatteries" I said sarcastically "Now watch"

Mikey then approached Osanai who was currently lighting a cigarette. He seemed pretty good about himself after he knocked out Pah-chin.

"You want some, Mikey?" Osanai said "You'll die in 10 sec--" Before Osanai could finish his sentence Mikey rocket kicked him right in the head, leaving everyone completely shocked.

Mikey knocked out Moebius' leader in just one hit.

"Now, all of you who thinks Pah-chin lost, step forward, I will kill you" Mikey threatened the members of Moebius who were currently frozen stiff. "Toman belongs to me, as long as I am standing, we will not lose"

"You overdid it again Mikey" I said as I poked Osanai, who was completely knocked out cold.

"Sorry" Mikey said with a smile on his face. I got up from my squatting position beside Osanai and went to where Mikey and Draken was.

"Nothing can stop you, right, Mikey?" Draken said, Draken's facial expression changed, his eyes grew wide, I turned around to see Osanai with a broken bottle on his hand and lunged an attack on Mikey.

"Mikey, watch out!" I said as went in front of Mikey to protect him but Draken came in front of the both of us and knee'd Osanai in the gut making him drop the broken bottle.

He was so desperate that he even wanted to stab Mikey. Pathetic.

"Osanai, let me tell you why you lost" Draken told Osanai "It's because you strayed from the way of the delinquents, you attacked a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend, those are things only a scum would do, you  hear me? If you do such scummy things ever again, we'll track down every single one of you and  kill you"

Everyone was just frozen stiff. 

"These guys are crazy, are they really middle schoolers?" I heard one of them mumble under their breath.

"Our boss Mikey just beat your boss! You got a problem with that? If there isn't any, then from today onwards, Moebius will be under the command of Tokyo Manji Gang" Draken told everyone.

"I don't want any of them in my division" I huffed, Mikey chuckled at my statement.

We then heard police sirens getting close to the warehouse.

"Crap, the police" Draken said smiling.

"Just when things are starting to get interesting" I said disappointed.

"Are they here to celebrate our victory?" Peh-yah said laughing.

"Let's get out of here" Mikey said running outside the warehouse with Peh-yan.

"Why are you so relaxed?" Takemichi asked running towards the exit as well.

"Try not to get caught, Takemichi-kun" I teased as I headed for the exit as well.

"Hey, Moebius, don't forget about your leader, help out Osanai here" Draken said but out of nowhere Pah-chin ran and stabbed Osanai in the back. 

"I can't forgive you just like that, Osanai" Pah threatened. Draken quickly pushed Pah away from Osanai but the knife was already in deep.

"Pah, what are you doing?!" I yelled in shock.

"Pah-chin, where did you get that knife?" Peh-yan asked his face turning pale.

"Eh, he stabbed him?" Takemichi muttered in shock as well.

Draken quickly came to Osanai's aid, he tried waking Osanai up but he was unconscious and was bleeding badly.

This is bad, plus the police is getting closer to the warehouse, the siren is getting louder and louder by the second.

"Mikey we have to go" I told Mikey as I tried pulling him towards the exit.

"Pah, let's go!" Mikey yelled at Pah. 

"Sorry, Mikey" Pah said. I wanted to save Pah, but we had no time plus he wanted to do this, he won't budge.

"Don't just stand there Mikey!" Draken yelled, Draken then grabbed Mikey and carried him on his shoulder and ran towards the exit with Peh-yan and Takemichi.

"Peh-yan, I'm leaving the 3rd division to you" Pah started off "I'll turn myself in" Pah said in tears, Mikey continued to call out to Pah who was just standing in place, ready to accept his fate.

We got out of the warehouse and ran towards safety, Takemichi fainted a few blocks away from the warehouse.

"Takemitchy" Mikey yelled at a passed out Takemichi.

"He's out cold" I said as I checked on Takemichi, he was pale and was beaten up badly "We should take him to a hospital."

"We should go back for Pah" Mikey said being stubborn.

"If we go back, we're all going to prison" Draken yelled at Mikey.

"So we're just gonna let Pah go?" Mikey yelled back at Draken

Things have turned shitty in just a matter of minutes. Mikey and Draken started fighting, Toman started to split into two. This isn't good, I haven't seen Mikey and Draken fight this serious in years.