Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

It was a Saturday so I had plans to sleep in today, but a certain midget wanted to ruin my day by dropping by at 9am.

"Mikey, it's too early, what the hell do you want?" I asked clearly annoyed at the Toman leader standing in front of me with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"I just wanted to see my favorite person" He said, I just glared at him, knowing him he didn't drop by this early just to visit me  "And Emma didn't cook me breakfast so I was hoping I'd get food here" There it is.

"Come in" I answered completely annoyed, he happily went inside my apartment and sat down on the sofa.

"Isn't it lonely living by yourself?" Mikey asked as he examined my semi empty apartment. I didn't bother to ask my parents to furnish it since I don't really stay here often, I just go home to sleep.

My apartment only has the necessities needed, like kitchen appliances, a sofa and a TV and as for my bedroom I only have my bed and my computer. It's pretty dull if you ask me.

"I'm rarely home anyways" I answered him as I was mixing the pancake batter.

"Grandpa already told you, you could stay with us so you don't have to be alone" Mikey told me "Shinichiro also said that to you before, we have plenty of vacant rooms you could stay in"

"My parents asked your grandfather to look after me, not raise me" I said laughing. "besides, I don't think I can stand being with you 24/7" I joked, he huffed completely offended at my statement.

"For someone I saved on multiple occasions, you can be a real jerk" He whined like a child. I just chuckled and placed his pancakes on the table.

"Quit whining and let's eat" I told him, his eyes sparkled and quickly jumped up from his seat and headed to the dining area. 

"So what do you plan to do today?" I asked Mikey as I grabbed his plate and headed to the sink to wash. 

"I'm having lunch with Ken-chin later" He said as he laid down on the sofa and stretched, ready to fall asleep. "You should come"

"I'm meeting with Mitsuya and Ryuuji-kun later" I informed him, he got up from his laying position to face me with an annoyed look on his face.

"Ha? Why are you always with Mitsuya?" He asked annoyed. "You like him better than me now?" He huffed. What's up with him?

"Ryuuji-kun goes to the same school as Mitsuya" I reminded him "you told me the 6th division has to take care of Nocturne, Ryuuji and I are going to talk about what to do." I reminded him, Nocturne was a small gang that's been harassing elementary kids near our school.

"But why does Mitsuya have to come along, he's not from your division" He whined yet again.

"Because Mitsuya and Ryuuji are close and they live in the same apartment building?" I told him, I was starting to get annoyed with Mikey. What is his problem with Mitsuya. 

Is he jealous?

Nah, not possible, Mikey isn't the type to get jealous.

"Are you two fighting again?" Draken said as he went inside my apartment.

"I didn't say you could come in" I told Draken who smiled cheekily at me.

"But I'm already in, so...." He trailed off, I just let out a frustrated sigh and went back to cleaning the kitchen. "So what are you two arguing about this time?"

"I don't know either, Mikey just started whining about me meeting up with Mitsuya and Ryuuji-kun" I informed Draken.

"I'll come with" Mikey interrupted, still whining like a child,