Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

Chapter 34:

A/N: this chapter onwards will now contain scenes from the manga, if you haven't read the manga, do not proceed in reading this chapter. [Manga Chapter: 56 onwards]

I'm on the verge of passing out, but I can't lose here, I have to save Mikey, we still have to save Baji. The Valhalla member continued to punch me left to right, and I was completely exhausted.

"For a girl, you sure are tough" He said, he was starting to get frustrated.

"Akaza!" Draken yelled as he kicked the Valhalla member off of me, he helped me sat up and tried waking me up. "Don't you dare pass out!"

"I'm fine, Draken" I said, I spit out the blood in my mouth and tried to stand up, but Draken was supporting me. "How's Mikey?" I asked, completely out of energy.

"He knocked out Kazutora" Draken said, I remember now! He was hit in the head with a pipe multiple times by Kazutora. I snapped out of my trance and turn to see Mikey who fell on his knees. 

Did he pass out?!

"Mikey!" I said, a sudden rush of adrenaline has flooded my body. I jolted up and ran towards Mikey. Everyone seemed to have the same idea of going to Mikey.

"Hey, he's on his knees!"

"He must be tired from losing all that blood!"

"This is the perfect time to take him out!"

"Now's our chance!"

"Follow me!" A Valhalla member in a mask and hoodie told his men, everyone quickly rushed over to Mikey to finish him.

"Toman! Protect Mikey no matter what!" I yelled as I tried to stop the Valhalla members from stampeding. Even the captains and vice-captains couldn't take out stop Valhalla.

"Aki-san, you have to save Mikey!" Ryuuji told me, he tried making a path for me so I could get to Mikey but we were outnumbered.

"Don't you fucking dare touch Mikey!" I said punching a Valhalla member in the stomach, then kicking another one in the head. As I was nearing Mikey, Hanma pulled my hair tossing me and slamming me on the floor.

"Aki-san!" Ryuuji yelled, but he could no longer get to me because he was surrounded by Valhalla.

"Hanma, you fucker!" Draken said as he punched Hanma in the face, but he was still standing "Are you a goddamn zombie?!" This bitch just won't die.

I dragged myself up and limped towards Mikey, I think I broke my ribs. I was in excruciating pain. I saw the Valhalla member wearing a mask and hoodie about to hit Mikey with a baton. My eyes grew and tears started pouring down my eyes.

"Mikey!" I screamed with all I had, hoping, just hoping he'd wake up.

But he didn't.

"Your boss' head is mine!" The guy in the hoodie yelled.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kisaki appeared and knocked out the guy in the hoodie with a punch on the face.

He saved Mikey!

Maybe Kisaki isn't such a bad guy after all. I let out a huge sigh of relief seeing Mikey saved from that attack. I was worried about him for nothing.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, third division captain. Kisaki Tetta" Kisaki introduced himself to everyone. "My division will protect our leader!!"

"Not bad at all, Kisaki," Mitsuya said coming in my direction and helping me up. He put my arm around his shoulder and helped me stand out. "Looks like you have nothing to worry about, Akaza. Don't cry anymore"

"He protected Mikey!"

"He's not that bad after all!"

"Good work, Kisaki!" Draken told Kisaki from below the pile of junk. "I'll leave Mikey to you!"

"I'm fine now Mitsuya," I said standing on my own two feet. "Time to end this fight," I said getting ready for round 5 or something, I don't know, I lost count.

But before I could make a move, Baji appeared from behind Kisaki and hitting him in the head with a steel pipe. 

"Kisaki, I'm gonna rearrange your fucking face!" Baji told a bleeding Kisaki.

"Baji! Stop!" Draken yelled, everyone was surprised at Baji appearing.

Valhalla cheered at Baji beating down Kisaki while Toman was left shocked. So Baji was after Kisaki, maybe Chifuyu's theory was right.

Kisaki's vice-captain then grabbed Baji by the collar and threw him away, falling from the top of the junked cars to the floor.

"Like a damn fly circling around me" Kisaki said, standing up "Swat him dead"

Wait, what? Does Kisaki want to kill Baji?

"Let me see you try" Baji replied to Kisaki. Chifuyu then ran in front of Baji, blocking his path to Kisaki. "What the fuck are you doing, Chifuyu? Get out of my way!"

"Baji-san, don't do this!" Chifuyu told Baji "If you take down Kisaki now, you'll be going against Mikey-kun! If you want to save Toman from Kisaki, now's not the time!"

Baji then struck Chifuyu in the head with a steel pipe, knocking him out of his path.

"I don't give a shit about what you think," Baji said as he started approaching Kisaki again.

"If you really want to get past me, then I won't hold back!" Chifuyu said.

But Baji knew Chifuyu, he knew Chifuyu couldn't go against Baji. Chifuyu respected Baji so much that he couldn't hurt Baji, so that's why Baji tested him.

"Do it! You got 10 seconds," Baji told Chifuyu, he then started counting down, but Chifuyu did not move. "If you don't kill me, you won't be able to stop me"

Takemichi then tackled Baji, holding him down as much as he can so he could stop him from getting to Kisaki.

"I'll save you Baji-kun!" Takemichi said still holding on to Baji. "Chifuyu, let's stop Baji-kun together!"

"I can't Takemitchy" Chifuyu told Takemitchy, he was in tears"I can't hit Baji-san"

Baji started elbowing Takemichi in the head, trying to break free from his hold. But Takemichi wasn't letting go, he was determined to stop Baji from getting to Kisaki.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Kazutora running towards the direction of Baji and Takemichi. Is he going to save Baji from Takemichi?!

"Takemichi, look out!" I yelled.

I was wrong, Kazutora wasn't going to save Baji.

He was going  to kill him.