Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

I was being attacked by 5 Moebius members, 2 of them had bats with them. I was watching Draken and Mikey fight from a distance with my peripheral vision but of course my attention was with Moebius.

Two unarmed Moebius members charged for an attack I dodged the first punch but I got punched in the gut by the 2nd member. I uppercut the member who punched me and roundhouse kicked the other.

Mikey on the other hand was being ambushed by around 10 Moebius members, including Hanma but he seems to be managing pretty well.

The fight went on forever! I was starting to get tired. I'm starting to lose count how many I knocked down.

Not to mention Mikey and I already fought 20 Moebius members prior to this.

"This is starting to be a pain in the ass" I said getting annoyed. I was caught off guard and got punched in the side of my face by one of them. I slightly tasted blood from the hit. 

"Aki-san!" Ryuuji said coming to my aid and punching the member who punched me "Are you okay? You're bleeding"

"I'm hungry!" I whined like a kid to my vice captain, he chuckled.

"We'll get takoyaki after this then" He said as we continued to fight. Toman is actually winning against Moebius, just watching the captains and vice captains fight, we got the upper hand.

Although what creeps me out is watching Hanma fight, he was laughing and smiling like a maniac, he was completely enjoying the fight.

I want to fight him!

"PEH!" Mikey yelled calling out to Peh-yan who was behind 10 Moebius members, Mikey slowly approached Peh knocking out each one of the members who were guarding Peh.

"Peh, why did you attack Ken-chin?" Mikey asked Peh who was frozen stiff in his place "You know Ken-chin and I made up, Don't use Moebius to fight dirtily against us!"

"You guys can't just come to an understanding that easily!" Peh retorted "I won't accept it!" I tried to go to Mikey but I was being blocked by other Moebius members

"We're done talking about Pah" Mikey said but Peh wasn't satisfied.

"I'm not!" He yelled at Mikey. They were now both face to face with each other. "Pah-chin got arrested and you're just sitting still and doing nothing? Don't make me laugh! Pah-chin was everything to me! If Toman is going to abandon Pah-chin, then of course I'm going to be your enemy!" 

He then started punching Mikey left and right

"Peh, that's enough!" I yelled at Peh but he still kept punching Mikey and ignored me. I keep getting ignored. :(

Mikey then held Peh's head and placed his forehead on his.

"Look at me, have I ever smiled about Pah-chin's arrest? How can I? Mikey told Peh "It hurts, Takemitchy said that it would be sad if Toman got split in two because Ken-chin and I were fighting, I never thought about it"

"Punch me as much as you want, Peh-yan" Mikey said "vent all your anger with that and come back to us, I don't want to fight my family" Peh then started crying, you could see in his eyes he felt bad about everything.

"I'm guessing that's the end of that" I said smiling at how the fight with Peh ended "Now time to finish this nonsense" I said as I cracked my knuckles and ready myself for round 2.

"Ryuuji-kun, you still good?" I asked Ryuuji who nodded "How about you guys?" I asked Mitsuya and Smiley who were close by.

"I'm not even warmed up yet" Smiley said cockily, I laughed and went in to attack the remaining, barely conscious members of Moebius

"DRAKEN-KUN! DRAKEN-KUN!" I heard faint yelling from a distance. Was that Takemichi?

I quickly ran towards where I heard Takemichi was yelling from but it took me some time because I am continuously being blocked by Moebius.

"Takemichi-kun?" I yelled trying to find where he was, then I spotted him.

"DRAKEN-KUN!" He continued to yell

"Takemichi-kun, what happened?!" I yelled as I saw Draken laying unconscious in a pool of his own blood. 

I was mortified.

"Draken-kun got stabbed!" He said crying, my eyes grew wide and I was close to tears.

"Mikey!" I yelled desperately, he was still being ganged up by several members of Moebius. 

"What happened? What's wrong?" Mikey asked in the middle of fighting.

"Draken-kun has been stabbed!" Takemichi replied. I saw Mikey froze and his eyes grew wide in shock. Mikey tried to rush over to us but he was still being ganged on by Moebius, Hanma grabbed him the collar and threw him.

"Mikey!" I said as I ran to help him out "Takemichi-kun, please take care of Draken!" I told Takemichi as I ran to Mikey.

"Hanma!" Mikey said, Hanma laughed like the psychopath that he is and smiled at Mikey.

"Mikey! I found you!" Hanma smiled and ran towards Mikey. I was then held back by the other members of Moebius making me unable to reach Mikey.

All I could was watch Mikey and Hanma fight while being attacked myself.

...

I wonder how Draken is doing.

I sighed and sat down on the floor completely exhausted.

The fight is over, all of the Moebius members are completely knocked out.

"We're done over here!" Smiley said being carried by Mucho, Baji was behind them.

"This idiot hurt his leg" Mucho said explaining why he was carrying Smiley

"Where's Mikey?" I asked Mitsuya, he shrugged

"He's over there" Baji replier and pointed at the far left.

He was still fighting Hanma.

"You're really exhausting Mikey" Hanma said "and you're not even out of breathe, what are you, a monster?" He added, completely amazed with Mikey.

"shut up, just died already" Mikey glared at Hanma

suddenly an unknown very big person with a tattoo on his temple, riding a bike, made his way to Hanma.

"Hanma-san, we should get going" He told Hanma

Just then we heard sirens from police cars coming. Everybody squirmed in panic.

"We should get going too" Mitsuya said as he extended his hand out to me to help me stand.

"Mikey, you're about to witness the most sinister biker gang alliance in the Kanto Region: VALHALLA!" Hanma told Mikey before hopping on the bike "I'm Valhalla's first vice commander, Hanma Shuji! Remember this Mikey, from now on  Toman will never know peace again"

great, another gang out to get Toman.

"Mikey, let's go" I said as I reminded him about Draken.

Mikey looked so sad.

"Let's go" He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to where his bike was.

I already told Mitsuya and the rest to go the hospital and they went ahead.