Chapter 47

Chapter 47:

After being knocked down by Taiju again, we all got back up started running towards him. We're not giving up, Toman will not lose! I will protect Mitsuya, if I don't then Mikey will be really sad.

"Is Taiju really a high schooler?" I said as I got up and went into roundhouse kick Taiju, Taiju grabbed my leg and twisted my ankle. I felt something snap in my ankle. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled in pain.

"Akaza!" Mitsuya said running to my aid. "He broke your leg?" He asked as he pulled up my pant leg, revealing a rather swollen ankle.

"I'm fine," I said as I sat up "Mitsuya, after all the things I told Mikey, he might not forgive me, I might not be able to go back to Toman after this, please tell him I really do love him"

A familiar noise started drawing closer to the church. It was Mikey's CB250t!

"Looks like you get to tell him that yourself," Mitsuya said smiling,

"That's Mikey-kun's CB250t!" Takemichi said

"What is the Invincible Mikey doing here?" Kokonoi said

Everyone was shocked to hear Mikey arrive, while I on the other hand couldn't help but cry. What am I supposed to tell Mikey? Would he even believe me if I said I did this to protect them? How could he believe me? I couldn't even do shit!

"Mikey-kun is here? We can beat the black dragons!" Takemichi said

"You sure about that?" Mitsuya pointed out "We're here in the first place because we chose to break the peace agreement between Toman and the Black Dragons, Akaza technically betrayed Toman and joined the Black Dragons, what would Mikey think of that?"

"Merry Christmas!" Mikey said as he arrived. "What are you guys doing on a day like this?" He said smiling.

"Mikey, I'm sorry!" Mitsuya said as he bowed down to Mikey apologetically "I broke the peace agreement I made, with my own irresponsibility we ended up fighting"

"My brother recognized the sound of your impulse, then Baji said, "only Mitsuya's bike sounds that sweet!" You know? Those two led me here"

Mikey then turned to face me, he stared at me emotionlessly.

"Akaza, you retired from Toman because you said you wanted to be by my side longer, but you ended up joining another gang. What exactly are you trying to do?" Mikey hissed at me "Stand up."

"Mikey, it's not like that! She joined the Black Dragons to protect us!" Mitsuya told Mikey "Her leg is broken!"

"It's okay, Mitsuya," I said as I stood up to face Mikey "Mikey, I'm sorry for everything, I deserve whatever punishment you will give me," I said as I bowed apologetically to Mikey, he just continued to stare at me emotionlessly.

"Akaza, are these the people who did this to you?" Mikey asked me as he turned to Taiju and the rest. "Why are you standing in my way? I just want to ride with everyone again"

"Mikey" I mumbled.

"You already made my brother and Baji upset for hurting Akaza, now if Akaza and Mitsuya die they will be very sad," Mikey threatened Taiju.

Just as the clock struck 12 MN, Taiju then grabbed Mikey's head then slammed it on the concrete floor. 

Everyone was frozen in shock.

"MIKEY!!!!!!!" I screamed I as limped-run towards Mikey.

"Even the bell chimed to bless my victory!" Taiju said laughing "I've defeated the Invincible Mikey!"

"Taiju, you bastard!" I yelled as I was about to run and attack him once more, but before I could I felt someone grab my hand, Mikey got up from the floor and grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Did I worry you, Akaza?" Mikey asked me, tears started pouring down my eyes again. I was relieved that Mikey was okay. "Prayer time is over," Mikey told Taiju.

"Just give it up, Sano Manjiro," Inui told Mikey "The boss is on a whole different level than you"

"Is this all the invincible Mikey is made of? How Disappointing!" Taiju said with a smug look on his face. 

"That hit I took from you was me punishing myself" Mikey stated.

He then jumped and roundhouse kicked Taiju in the head, knocking him out instantly. Mikey's speed was incredible, you almost couldn't even see him.

"I've decided to go riding with Baji and my brother every Christmas" Mikey said as he pulled out Baji's charm around his neck and showed it to everyone. "My brother, Baji, and you guys, you're all with me, that's what makes me strong"

"Mikey," Mitsuya said still in shock with what just happened.

"Christmas might be over, but let's ride!" Mikey said with a smile on his face.

"The fuck do you think you're going?!" Taiju said standing up. "Koko, call all our soldiers! I won't let it end here! I won't lose to anyone!"

"Taiju, the Black Dragons are strong but they can't create a new age" Mikey stated. "You're good in a fight but you have no heart, we're going to create a new age"

"Koko, what the hell are you waiting for?! Where are my soldiers!?" Taiju screamed i frustration

"Boss, we've lost," Kokonoi said as he stared out the window.

Taiju then quickly ran outside and saw every single one of the Black Dragons are knocked out on the floor by Draken. That's Toman's number 2 for ya~

Draken then went inside the church with blood all over his face, but he barely had any bruises on him, I'm guessing those are the blood of the enemies.

"Why is everyone all tense?" Draken said casually. "Mikey, I stomped all the dudes outside" 

"Taiju lost and everyone is knocked out, the Black Dragons are dead" Mikey declared, everyone then ran outside to see for themselves. Mikey just stared at me and headed outside with the rest. 

I can't blame him. I betrayed Toman and I betrayed him. Seeing Mikey look at me with so much anger and disappointment broke me.

I stayed in my spot though, I don't have the right to be happy about Toman's victory, I'm not a part of Toman anymore.

I slowly got up from where I was and headed to the exit of the back of the church. I'm glad we all got out of there alive.

"I barely did anything," I said to myself and laughed at how pathetic I was during that fight. "in the end I'm still useless"

I sat down at a bench behind the church and watch the snow fall over me.

At the end of the day, I ended up being alone on Christmas, just like every other year.

"This is fine right? Everyone is safe" I asked as I started to cry. "Fuck, I love him so much," I said in between sobs. 

I want to go home.

"What do I do now, Shinichiro-kun, Keisuke?" I said as I closed my eyes and rested.