Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

Chapter 33:

Draken completely changed the course of the fight, he knocked out over 50 guys just by himself. No all there left is Hanma Shuji.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Hanma," Draken said as he glared at Hanma.

"Hey there, you must be pretty exhausted now," Hanma said smiling maniacally.

"I've just finished warming up," Draken said with a smirk, pissing off Hanma. "Let's go Hanma!" Draken said as he ran towards Hanma

"Bring it on Draken!" Hanma said with a huge smile on his face, Draken punched him with max strength. Hanma managed to block Draken's punch but he was still blown away by Draken's strength.

"I'm not done yet, Hanma!" Draken told Hanma.

Now, what is happening with Mikey you ask? Mikey was fighting two of Valhalla's captains, so he was being triple-teamed. 

"Ryuuji-kun, can you handle it here? I have to go help Mikey" I told Ryuuji, he nodded and continued fighting.

I ran in the direction of where Mikey and Kazutora were but I was blocked by several members of Valhalla, I couldn't get to Mikey with all these people blocking my way.

Mikey continued to fight the two Valhalla captains while Kazutora watched.

I couldn't really keep tabs on the situation with Mikey and Kazutora, and with Draken and Hanma since I was occupied myself.

"Just because you're a girl doesn't mean we will hold back!" a Valhalla member said as he attacked me with a punch. 

"I didn't ask for you to hold back!" I said as I attacked him with a punch too. Both our punches connected in our faces. "Damn, that hurts," I said laughing as I pulled back.

He then knee'd me in the guts then elbowed me in the back making me groan in pain. I stood straight and gave him a headbutt, breaking his nose in the process.

Another member then wrapped his arm around my neck, choking me. I carried him on my back and flipped him over, body-slamming him on the floor. I'm completely exhausted, I sat down on the floor to catch my breath.

I looked over to Mikey and saw he was still being double teamed by the Valhalla captains, I then noticed Kazutora holding a steel pipe in his hands. I quickly got up and quickly ran towards Mikey, hoping I can stop Kazutora.

"Mikey!" I yelled running in his direction.

 The two captains then grabbed hold of Mikey, one held his legs while the other held onto his waist to keep him grounded. Kazutora then went in and struck Mikey in the head with the steel pipe.

"Got you!" Kazutora yelled. Mikey fell on the floor with blood splattering around the junked cars.

I froze, I was mortified at the sight of Mikey on the ground, bleeding. 

"MIKEY!" Draken yelled as well, everyone on the battlefield froze and watched what was happening on top of the junk pile.

"We won" Kazutora announced. My blood was boiling and tears were on the verge of falling. First was Shinichiro, now Mikey.

Mikey slowly sat up and asked Kazutora.

"Tell me one thing, Kazutora" Mikey started off "Am I your enemy?"

"I suffered because of you, I've got sent to juvie because of you" Kazutora stated

"Huh? What the hell are you saying?" Mikey asked.

"Of course you're my enemy!" Kazutora exclaimed "I eliminate anyone who gets in my way. Did you know Mikey, if you kill people, you're a bad guy, but if you kill the enemy, you're a hero!"

Kazutora has completely lost his mind.

"Hold him tight," Kazutora told the Valhalla captains.

I snapped out of my trance and ran to save Mikey but I felt someone grab me by the collar and threw me back, Good thing Draken caught me. It was Hanma who grabbed me.

"Are you okay?" Draken asked me.

"We have to get to Mikey!" I told Draken, but it was too late. Kazutora continuously hit Mikey in the head with a steel pipe. blood was dripping from his head, lots of it.

"Mikey!" I screamed, I was scared, I told Shinichiro I'd protect Mikey, what the hell was I doing all this time? "Kazutora, stop!" I cried.

"Mikey lost" I heard Rindou Haitani say. 

Draken and I ran in their direction but we were tackled to the ground by Hanma. 

"I'm your opponent remember!" Hanma said

Kazutora then gave a finishing blow on Mikey, hitting him the hardest one last time.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi yelled, hoping Mikey would do something or at least move.

"Kill the enemy? Is that why you killed my brother?" Mikey asked Kazutora. Mikey headbutted the Valhalla captain that was behind him and he lifted the other captain with his leg then kicked him and Kazutora to the ground.

"You bastards, get out of my way!" I yelled as I got up from the floor and attempted to head towards Mikey yet again. I tried to knock out as many members as I can but they just kept coming. Like they planned to separate Mikey from us so they could get to him.

I just want to get to Mikey! I just want to save Mikey! 

One thing that worried me the most, Mikey... Mikey's eyes were full of anger and hatred. I have never seen that look on him before.  If this continues any further, that hatred will turn to darkness, if that happens Mikey would really kill Kazutora!

I was too distracted worrying about Mikey that I was tackled to the ground by a Valhalla member. He sat on top of me and continue punching my in the face left to right.

I didn't have the energy to get him off of me nor did I have the energy to fight back.

I think I'm going to pass out. 

As I was about to pass out, Shinichiro flashed in my mind, this isn't what Shinichiro would want, he wouldn't hate Kazutora, he would never be happy if Mikey would kill Kazutora.

I can't let this be the end of me, I promised Shinichiro I'd protect Mikey and that's what I'm going to do. I have to stop Mikey!