Chapter 87

Chapter 87:

I've completely lost my shit.

As the days pass by, I completely lost my sanity. Ryuuji was too busy making deals and expanding the gang that he hasn't realized I'm completely lost my way. Looking back, I think Ryuuji has lost his shit too.

We're completely sucked in the darkness.

There are 4 gangs who are currently taking over Tokyo, also known as the deities. 

Kanto Manji Gang who controls the Shibuya ward, Rokuhara Tandai who controls the Minato ward, Brahman who controls the Shinjuku ward, and of course, Dollars who controls the Toshima and Shinagawa ward.

Since Dollars is the largest gang to date, we are considered the king of the deities, some even call me 'bathala' which in Filipino mythology is the king of all gods. At the age of 17, I have done illegal favors for different companies, at first I needed the connections and money to stop Mikey's gang from reaching the top.

But as time passes, that goal seems to fade. I don't know what I'm doing this for anymore. I haven't even thought about Mikey in weeks, I don't even know if I still love him, all I know is, I have to continue being number one, and once I get older I can probably take over the Yakuza!

"He's completely lost it," I heard Hanma say, "He's just as entertaining as Kisaki,"

"Kisaki Tetta," I mumbled, "Please, I'm way more cunning and smart than him," I told Hanma as I was sharpening my pocket knife

"What's your plan?" Hansen asked me,

"The Invincible Mikey, The unparalleled Terano South, and the unmatched Kawaragi Senju," I started off, "I'll destroy each and every one of them, starting with Kawaragi Senju

[Mikey's POV]

"I don't understand why these Ikebukuro Dollars keep getting in the way," I told my executives as I sat down for our meeting, "Everywhere we go they are always getting in our way,"

"Must be a spy within us," Kokonoi said,

"Then again, they have over a thousand members, it's typical for them to be everywhere" Sanzu stated.

"I heard they're trying to take over Setagaya and Meguro," Koko said, "They've also taken over small gangs within Shinjuku and Shibuya,"

"So they have divisions within our ward," I mumbled, this is concerning. if this keeps up they'll take over Tokyo.

"What's your plan, boss?" Sanzu asked.

"Bring me the unrivaled Yoru," I told them.

[Akaza/Yoru/Haru's POV] A/N: there are too many identities HAHAHA 

I grabbed my jacket and was about to head out when Ryuuji stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going? We just finished a gang fight, you need to rest" Ryuuji told me.

"I'm going out for a walk, see ya!" I said as I headed out, ignoring all his calls.

I drove to Musashi Shrine just to reminisce, it's sad to think that the memories I had with this place mean nothing to me anymore. I did try my best to fight the darkness I was being consumed in, I went to Shinichiro, Emma, and Baji often, I visited Musashi Shrine, I visited our old school. All of those meant nothing to me anymore, I don't feel anything.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked myself as I was staring at the shrine.

I decided to leave my bike in Musashi shrine and walked in the streets of Shibuya, maybe walking down the roads I grew up in will trigger something in me. I needed to feel alive again.