Chapter 48

Chapter 48:

[Mikey's POV]

I thought I could face Aka-chin, but mixed emotions were bottled up inside of me. I felt hurt, betrayed, angry, sad, and happy at the same time. I was happy to see her again, but I was sad seeing her badly hurt. I was angry at myself because I couldn't protect her, and I was angry at her for everything she said and did.

"Ken-chin, can you take care of Aka-chin for me," I told Ken-chin as we headed outside the church.

"Just talk to her already," Ken-chin told me.

"I don't think I can face her yet, take her to the hospital for me?" I said as I headed to where Takemichi was, he was passed out on Mitsuya's back.

I asked Mitsuya to put Takemitchy on my babu so I could drive him to where Emma said I should drop him off. Emma asked me to do her a favor, so I did.

I drive us to the place where Emma said we should go to and on the way Takemitchy woke up.

"Was I asleep?" Takemitchy mumbled as he woke up.

"You awake, Takemitchy? I asked.

"Mikey-kun!" He said. now completely awake.

"We're here," I said as I stopped at a park near a huge apartment building. Takemitchy was confused about why I brought him here.

Hina was waiting in the playground waiting for Takemichi.

"Huh? What's going on here Mikey-kun?" Takemitchy asked me, but I just ignored him and pretending I didn't know anything.

"Got into another fight?" Hina asked Takemitchy, he then started crying. "Akaza-chan told me it was impossible for you to break up with me with something as stupid as liking another girl, and then I found out my dad talked to you"

"Hina, I'm so sorry!" Takemitchy said as he broke down crying, knelt on the floor, and begged for her to get back with him "I'm a delinquent so I know where your dad's coming from, I can't let you get hurt because of me! Not after I swore to save you! I swear I'll protect you, even if you die."

"What are you saying, Takemitchy-kun?" Hina asked confused.

"Even if you get run over by a truck, or lose the feeling in your legs, no matter how many tries it will take, I will save you!" Takemitchy told Hina "Can we get back together again?"

The two did get back together, Emma was crying beside me, completely touched by what was happening.

Weak in fighting, weak with girls but when things get tough, he's got your back. He's just like Shinichiro!

"Mikey-kun, Emma-chan, thank you," Takemitchy told me "Now it's your turn," He said, I just raised my eyebrow at him, confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You and Akaza-chan are fighting, right?" Takemitchy stated.

"You two broke up?!" Emma yelled at me.

"You two were dating?!" Hina yelled completely surprised by the news. 

"Well, we were," I said as I let out an awkward chuckle "But she broke up with me"

"That's hard to believe, Akaza-chan declared her love for you several times at the church" Takemitchy stated "She said, "I'm going to finish this fight, go back to Toman and tell Mikey I love him!" or something like that"

I don't know how to react to that.

"Mikey!" I heard Ken-chin yelled, running towards me. "I can't find Akaza!"