Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Mikey has been calm the whole time, we arrived at the hospital just a few minutes after Mitsuya and Peh and the rest, but the whole time Mikey hasn't said a word nor showed any emotions.

"Mikey, are you okay?" I asked as we were walking down the hallway on the way to the operating room.

"Why would I be worried? Ken-chin won't lose" He said as he smiled at me, but you could tell he was really sad.

"SHIT!" Mitsuya yelled in anger. 

They all looked sad and worried, Emma was even crying.

Everyone saw Mikey and I arrived at the hospital.

"Mikey-kun, Draken-kun is--" Takemichi started off

"Mikey!" Mitsuya said as he saw Mikey arrived

"Everyone keep quiet, you're being too loud, We're in the hospital so keep it down." Mikey reprimanded everyone, again he wasn't showing emotions even based from everyone's vibe, Draken is in critical condition. "Where's the waiting room?" he asked we then headed to the benches near the operating room.

I saw crying in Hina's arms, I approached her to comfort her as well.

"Emma, don't worry" I comforted Emma "Draken is really tough, he won't give in" I assured her, she nodded but still continued to cry 

 "Ken-chin, he's the type of guy who always keeps his words. He won't drop here like this" Mikey assured everyone "I definitely won't let it end like this, He promised me we'll make it to the top together, So Emma, Mitsuya, Peh-yan, Takemitchy, believe in Ken-chin" Mikey said smiling, there it is again the sad smile he keeps flashing at us. I know he's scared and sad but he will always puts on a brave face, I don't want him to keep pretending he's fine. I wish he'd tell me when he's hurting.

  Mikey then proceeded to sit down and wait. "Everything will be fine" Was the last thing he said. We all sat down quietly and waited.

"Mikey, how are your bruises?" I asked.

"This is nothing" He told me "You're not going to leave me too, right?" He asked sadly, I was caught off guard by his question.

Right before I was about to answer, the lights on the emergency room then went off meaning the operation was done.

Everyone stood up and waited for the doctor to come out and tell us the result.

"We manage to save his life" The doctor announced to us. "The operation was a success!"

It felt like a truck load was lifted from my chest, I wanted to cry but I remained calmed. Everyone on the other hand couldn't contain their feelings and started screaming and crying tears of joy.

While everyone was partying, Mikey calmly walked out of the hospital.

"Mitsuya, you should go and tell everyone outside" I told Mitsuya "Peh, you should go too" I told Peh-yan who suddenly looked sad.

"I can't meet with everyone" He said sadly, he's face was fully written with guilt.

"Peh-yan, everyone will understand that you did it all for Pah-chin" Mitsuya told Peh, Mitsuya also explained that Draken has been visiting Pah everyday even though only family members can visit Pah personally, he'd wait outside and would even bring him a gift.

Peh then started crying, feeling even more guilty.

"You better apologize, to Draken, to Pah-chin and to everyone" Mitsuya told Peh "Welcome home, Peh-yan"