Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Chapter 24:

"Aren't you going home with us?" Mikey asked as I was packing my things and headed out the door. The class has ended so everyone was going home, except for me, I was planning to pay Takemichi a visit. I was supposed to go in the morning but Mikey decided to barge in my apartment early in the morning and eat my breakfast.

"I have to be somewhere, I'll go ahead," I told Mikey and Draken who both gave me a confused look. This was the first time I didn't walk home with them so I'm guessing they're sus.

"A date?" Draken teased.

"You're dating someone?" Mikey asked with a serious tone.

"Idiots, I'm going to meet up with Ryuuji and Mitsuya" I lied, hoping they won't catch on.

"Don't say that or Mikey will get jealous" Draken teased Mikey while laughing.

"I'm not jealous!" Mikey huffed, they both then bickered back and forth whether Mikey was jealous or not. I rolled my eyes at them and headed out to my bike.

...

I waited for Takemitchi at the gate of his school, he was with his weird little friends messing around when the red-haired one noticed me.

"Isn't that Mikey-kun's girlfriend?" Akkun said pointing in my direction.

"I'm not Mikey's girlfriend!" I said embarrassed and flustered. Why do people keep saying that I'm Mikey's girlfriend, but he did try to kiss me? So what does that make us?

"Akaza-chan" Takemichi said surprised.

"Yo!" I greeted him. "Can we talk?"

Takemichi agreed then followed me to a cafe nearby. I hope we can bring Baji back to Toman, we already lost Pah-chin, I don't want another founding member to be gone.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" Takemichi asked confused.

"I want to help you bring Keisuke back to Toman" I started off "I heard from Mikey about the deal you two had and I want in"

"What? Why?" He asked confused

"I've also known Keisuke since we were young, and I know how much he means to Mikey" I told him as our drinks arrived. I thank the waitress and continued to tell Takemichi my story "Even before I met Mikey, Keisuke was already with Mikey, they trained in the same dojo and I watched. Keisuke and I are actually pretty close growing up so I want to help."

"Are you sure? Getting involved with Valhalla is going to be dangerous" Takemichi stated "I don't want you to get hurt because of it, Mikey-kun would kill be if he ever finds out I got you involved"

"That is why Mikey should never find out we're working together" I told him. "So are we doing this?"

"I think Baji-kun would listen to you if you get a chance to talk to him, okay," He said finally agreeing to let me be part of the Baji rescue mission.