Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Chapter 29:

[this was after the scenario in Chapter 4]

I wasn't fully recovered but I told Mikey I was going home, they made me stay at their place until I was fully recovered but I couldn't stay in their dojo anymore. Everything reminded me of Shinichiro.

"I'll drive you home," Mikey told me as we carried my duffle bag and we headed outside to where his babu was.

Just seeing the babu made me extremely depressed.

"It's all my fault" I mumbled as I started to cry. "I knew he was going to give you his cb250t, if only I told you guys then Kazutora wouldn't have done it"

Mikey pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back, trying his best to comfort me. I couldn't help but cry even louder, it hurts. If only I have told them, then Shinichiro would still be here.

I've cried so much, all I ever did was cry, but not once have I seen Mikey cry after Shinichiro's death. He always stayed calm this whole time.

The other night I heard him and Emma talking.

"Not once have you cried" Emma told Mikey as she was cleaning the kitchen. I was hiding in the the stairs, listening to their conversation.

"I can't cry" Mikey stated "Aka-chin hasn't stopped crying since, if I cried too then what? I have to be strong for the both of us"

"She really loved Shinichiro-niisan" Emma stated.

"If she could give up her life for his, she would" Mikey told her.

That's when I realize that I can't keep relying on Mikey forever. He's keeping a lot to himself because of me, I don't want his emotions being bottled up, because if they do, one day he's going to go dark.

"I'm going home" I told Mikey, sobbing. He smiled then patted me on the head, like how Shinichiro did.

"You don't have to force yourself to move on, it's going to hurt more that way" He told me. "I'll stay at your place tonight" Mikey said as he hopped on his bike and handed me a helmet.

Since that day, Mikey made sure I was never alone again. He made sure that I was always smiling and he made sure I was always safe. Mikey has been protecting me, he did everything he could to keep me away from the darkness that was eating me alive.

Little did I know that as he was protecting me from the darkness, he himself was engulfed in his own darkness, little by little.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Kazutora stood up for me that's why I didn't end up in juvie, I've been waiting for Kazutora to be released since" Baji told Takemichi and everyone as he finished telling the story about Shinichiro's death.

"Kazutora, I'm going to do to you what you did to Shinichiro" I threatened at Kazutora.

"Calm down, you never had a chance to be with Shinichiro-kun in the first place" Kazutora teased, I snapped.

I didn't care I was in the middle of Valhalla's hideout, I wanted Kazutora dead. I ran towards him ready to knock him out but I was swarmed with Valhalla members. 3 members grabbed me by the arms and from behind. 

"Just because you're a girl doesn't mean I'll hold back" Kazutora said, pointing a knife in the neck. "Or I could ask the guys here to rape you senseless"

"You sick fuck" I mumbled. 

"Calm down, Inumaki-chan" Hanma said as he approached me, I was still being restrained by the Valhalla members, he clasped my face with his right hand and made me face him. "If you don't calm down, I'll have to shut you up myself, I don't care how influential your family is, I'll do you the most painful way possible" He threatened.

I do acknowledge that Hanma is stronger than me, it also doesn't help that I'm surrounded with over 200 Valhalla members. I then relaxed myself, the members holding me quickly released me.

"Good girl" Hanma said with that creepy smile of his. "Give Mikey a message, a week from now, on October 31st, at an abandoned parking lot, Valhalla vs. Toman, our decisive battle!"

Shit.

...

"So what do we do now?" I asked Takemichi as we were heading home, after being harassed by Valhalla. Correction, I was harassed by Valhalla, Takemichi stayed quiet therefore, nothing was done to him.

"I don't know either" Takemichi said, obviously panicking about the situation.

Though Baji said he was waiting for Kazutora, I personally don't believe he would betray Toman, there must be something else to this. I mean, he looked up to Shinichiro-kun too.

After Takemichi and I parted ways, I drove to the cemetery to pay Shinichiro a visit. I know I told myself to stop visiting him, but I don't know what to do anymore.

"Long time no see" I told Shinichiro as I sat down in front of his grave. "So Kazutora is back" I said as tears started pouring down, my heart ached seeing Kazutora. "I honestly don't know what to do, I wasn't ready for this"

I wish you were still here.

"I told myself I'd get revenge for what he did to you, I told myself I'll kill Kazutora once he got out of reform school" I told Shinichiro "but that isn't right, Mikey said you wouldn't be happy if I did that"

The dark urgest I've suppressed for so long started to come back when I saw Kazutora. Mikey worked so hard to keep me away from that. I don't want to go back.

"In one week, we'll be facing Kazutora's gang, I don't know what will happen then, but I hope you will forgive me" I told Shinichiro. 

I light some insence and placed it on the Sano family grave and prayed. I prayed that after Halloween, Shinichiro will be able to forgive me no matter what the outcome of the fight is.