Chapter 26

Chapter 26: [2 years ago]

Mikey has called us to his favorite cafe in Shibuya to talk about the gang. I don't know why does it have to be this early though.

I went inside the cafe, yawning.

"Sano Manjiro, it's too early, what the hell is this about?" I asked as I sluggishly dragged myself to a seat beside Mitsuya and in front of Draken.

"What do you mean it's too early, it's 11 AM" Draken pointed out. "You've been playing video games all night again" He got me. All I could do was laugh awkwardly in response.

"Here," Mitsuya said handing me a black uniform. 

"Is this the uniform!?" I asked as I examined the top's embroidery "This is so cool! Great job Mitsuya!" I said as I patted his back a little too hard.

"Toman's advisor suits you well," Draken said mocking me. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued to praise Mitsuya's work.

Pah-chin arrived moments later and Mitsuya handed him his uniform as well. In case you guys are wondering, Mikey was busy eating a parfait and wasn't minding the uniforms at all.

Baji and Kazutora entered the cafe moments later.

"Sorry we're late, Baji went and beat up some kids," Kazutora said.

"Hey, don't pin this on me!" Baji retorted. 

"Woah! This is so cool!" Pah-chin said as he examined the uniform in awe. 

"Woah! Nice job Mitsuya!" Baji praised Mitsuya as he checked out the uniform as well.

"Shut up, you guys made me do all the work" Mitsuya whined. He then pulled out something from his bag and handed it to me. "Here, I forgot to give it to you"

It was a face mask with a dragon print on it. Mitsuya really likes dragons XD

"Woah!" I said surprised he'd go out of his way to make this

"It's too bad they're making you hide your identity as a Toman member, so I made this, hope it helps," Mitsuya said. Mitsuya is so wholesome!