Chapter 42

Chapter 42:

"Don't do it!" I yelled as I woke up in tears from another terrible nightmare. My head was in excruciating pain, is this the long-term effect of my head injury? It felt like bullets had gone through my head.

"Huh?" I couldn't remember the dream I just had. "Why am I crying?" I asked myself as I wiped away the tears from my eyes.

This feels exactly like it was back then when I had that horrible nightmare that I don't remember.

What did I dream about?

"Akaza, I'm coming in! Are you decent?" I heard Draken yell from outside my bedroom. 

"I just woke up," I said as he entered my room,

"Why are you still in bed, we're heading to the abandoned construction site, remember?" He said. "It's past noon already"

"I have a terrible migraine," I said as I got up and started fixing my bed, "Why does Mikey want us to drop by again?"

"Something bad happened," Draken said.

...

"Takemichi got beat up by the Black Dragons?!" I was shocked to hear what has happened. How did he even end up in the Black Dragon's territory? 

Every one of the Toman captains is here having a meeting regarding the Black Dragons. I personally don't know why I was invited to this meeting, but I'm glad to be a part of it. 

"Why are you even here? Aren't you retired?" Hanma said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know why I'm here either," I said, laughing. 

"I invited her" Mikey stated. "She can no longer participate during fights but she still an admin"

Aww~ Mikey doesn't want me to feel left out :D

"I didn't know Hakkai was the little brother of the Black Dragon's leader," Smiley said.

"You knew about it, right Mitsuya?" Mucho asked Mitsuya, who did not respond.

Takemichi arrived with Hakkai moments later.

"As you all know, Takemitchy was beaten by the head of the black dragons even though he knew he was a division captain, which means that this is a declaration of war" Draken announced to everyone.

Mucho then went over to Hakkai and started interrogating him. 

"Are you acting as a spy for the black dragons?" Mucho asked Hakkai 

"You're the boss' little bro aren't you?" Smiley said getting pissed off

"Come on guys, cut him some slack, he must have his own reasons" I said trying to calm everyone down.

Hakkai then knelt on the floor and apologized to everyone.

"I won't make any excuses, hate me, beat me, do what you want. As his little brother, I'm prepared for the consequences" Hakkai told everyone. "So leader, I. Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo Manji Gang's second division vice-captain, request permission to leave toman"

Well, that was unexpected.

"Stop right there!" Takemichi intervened. "I object!"

This kid doesn't know when to quit! Takemichi amuses me so much.

"Mikey-kun, take a moment to calm down and reconsider with a tasty snack!" Takemichi said offering Mikey some dorayaki.

I was dumbfounded.