Chapter 138

While Fang Chaozhou was staring at the painting on the wall in a daze, Qilin ran in after eating. Qilin looks like a dog and has more energy than a dog. Just after eating, he wants to play. Fang Chaozhou can only stop watching the painting. After playing with him for a while, he first bathed the Qilin and then took a bath by himself .

There are still two days, just the couple meeting. He was fine some time ago and he should eat and drink. Now these few days are approaching, he can’t help but become nervous.

In other words, the pill that Du Yunxi gave seems to be of little effect. He has been taking it for a few days and he has not seen the chicken coop come back.

Fang Chaozhou finished soaking in the bath and walked toward the house while wiping his hair. Under the promenade, he saw Xue Danrong coming with a lantern. Xue Danrong seemed to have just finished taking a bath, and his whole body was still full of moisture. When he saw Fang Chaozhou, he came over naturally, took Fang Chaozhou’s handkerchief with a lantern, and helped Fang Chaozhou wipe his hair.

Fang Chaozhou glanced at the other party, then turned away, “Why did you come back so early today?”

“Things are almost done, and we will finalize some details tomorrow.” Xue Danrong said calmly.

Fang Chaozhou said, and went into the house with the other party. The Qilin who was sleeping at the door was startled by the sound, opened his eyes to look at them, and then closed. After Fang Chaozhou’s hair was wiped off, the night darkened. He hadn’t seen Xue Danrong before going to bed for a long time. He was lying on the other party’s lap and flipping through the process booklet of the Great Hou Day Couple Meeting that the other party brought over.

Xue Danrong took a wooden comb and helped Fang Chaozhou comb his hair a little bit, “Brother, when the ceremony is over, let’s leave the sect and go outside.”

“Okay.” Fang Chaozhou replied casually, and then closed the booklet in his hand. There were too many to see him dizzy, so let’s look at it tomorrow. Closing the booklet, his eyes rolled slightly and fell on Xue Danrong’s face, “Little Junior Brother, can I ask you a question?”

“Ok.”

“When did you like me?”

Before the dawn of the couple meeting, Fang Chaozhou was dug out from the bed by Xue Danrong, carried into the bath, and after taking a bath, he began to wear a formal dress. When Fang Chaozhou tried on the dress last time, Fang Chaozhou was half asleep and half awake. Now that he is awake, he feels something is wrong with this dress.

The dress and robe are okay. The inner lining seems to be layered, but in fact it is only tied by a strap. As long as the strap is torn off, the lining will be completely loosened.

This is too rascal.

“Will it be loosened at the conference?” Fang Chaozhou was a little uneasy. He touched the lace on his waist and looked at Xue Danrong. Xue Danrong is different from the one he wears. Xue Danrong’s clothes are dyed blue, and his sleeves, lining and hem are embroidered with light blue boats. In addition, the cyan jade crown on his head is also carved with a small boat. The long hair is tied up with a jade crown, and the eyebrows are like ink dripping from a dansha pen, which more and more reflects the term white and beautiful.

On the other hand, Fang Chaozhou’s body is more red, with white on the side. The peony flowers on the sleeves and hem are extremely gorgeous. If the color is beautiful, it will look a little cheesy, but Fang Chaozhou’s face is like a spring stream, but it blends with the beauty of the peony. Out of the best condition.