Chapter 87

Fang Chaozhou silently picked up the fruit and stuffed it into his mouth, shocked. After suppressing the fright of about a stick of incense, he looked at the piece of paper again and began to write on another piece of paper with a pen.

As long as he doesn’t say it, no one knows that Fang Chaozhou himself wrote this fan talk, and he also used disguise.

The protagonist and the general direction are specified, Fang Chaozhou only needs to fill in the story. “Fang Chaozhou” is the disciple of Heavenly Water Sect, and “Li Zhu” is the young master of the Dark Soul Gate. The encounter between the two must be dramatic.

Although Fang Chaozhou is not sure about the specific preferences of the sponsor of this fanboy script, judging from the information given by the other party, the other party must have read the dog blood script, so how can the dog blood come from?

Fang Chaozhou brushed a few strokes and set the location of his first encounter in the inn. “Fang Chaozhou” was bathing, “Li Zhu” was chased and killed, and fled into the room of “Fang Chaozhou”, accidentally…

Fang Chaozhou paused and brainwashed himself. The “Fang Chaozhou” he wrote was just a person with the same name and surname. After doing some psychological construction, he picked up his pen and continued to write, but this time it was full of literary thoughts, and if there was a spirit in the pen, he quickly wrote the outline of the story.

The sponsor of the draft did not ask for an ending, and Fang Chaozhou really couldn’t make it. He wrote that “Fang Chaozhou” gave birth to a child, so he wrote the ending as a tragedy.

After “Li Yiye” discovered that “Fang Chaozhou” was pregnant with “Li Zhu”’s child, he was so angry that he almost killed his own son. Death, the child in his “Fang Chaozhou” belly will be his son from now on.

“Fang Chaozhou” mistakenly thought that “Li Zhu” was really dead, and was greatly stimulated. Taking advantage of “Li Yiye” not paying attention, he banged his head on the wall and died.

But “Li Zhu” who was seriously injured still came to rescue “Fang Chaozhou”, saw the body of “Fang Chaozhou” and collapsed, but he couldn’t kill his own father, so he suicided.

He stabbed his chest with a knife, crawled to the front of “Fang Chaozhou” with the blood, and while vomiting blood, he held the hand of “Fang Chaozhou” and said–

“We will meet again in the next life.”

perfect!

Fang Chaozhou shook the written paper, allowing the ink to be dried in the wind.

In the next few days, Fang Chaozhou finished planting the saplings, and began to write manuscripts, frantically writing, reading and writing at night with the lights on, writing so that his eyes were staring at the stars. When Yao Yucheng came to him, he suddenly remembered what he had started The purpose is not to write a manuscript.

He was obsessed with writing manuscripts, and brown horse chicken was obsessed with reading manuscripts, and even one person and one chicken had forgotten about Xue Danrong.

“Brother Fang, what are you writing?” Yao Yucheng’s sudden voice surprised Fang Chaozhou. He immediately put the things in the storage ring and looked back at Yao Yucheng, who was particularly breezy today.

“I didn’t write anything, just write down what I learned recently.” Fang Chaozhou lied without changing his face, “You don’t need to practice today?”