Chapter 132

Fang Chaozhou glanced over the two juniors, before opening his mouth, someone stepped into the barrier.

The person walking in the front is the big brother, and behind him is Xue Danrong. After the big brother came in, he looked at Fang Chaozhou, his eyes clearly disapproving. This look immediately made Fang Chaozhou realize that Big Brother and Xue Danrong might have heard it.

He couldn’t help looking at Xue Danrong.

Although Xue Danrong was wearing a drapery hat, he felt that the other party’s mood was not very good.

Junior Brother He and Junior Brother Dai were silent for a moment, especially Junior Brother He, who quickly walked away from Fang Chaozhou. And Fang Chaozhou was caught in the choreography scene, inevitably a little guilty, but he didn’t know how to deal with this scene, and simply pretended to be a tortoise with a shrunken head and said vaguely.

“I’m sleepy, go to bed first.”

He set up a small enchantment alone, hid in it, turned out the brocade and spread it on the ground, lying down with his back to the crowd.

At first, I didn’t feel sleepy, but after all, I walked for a day today. Fang Chaozhou stayed in the house for many days. After a long time without being so tired, I fell asleep without knowing it. When I woke up, I found that I was pressing someone on my body.

Fang Chaozhou was shocked, and his eyes were dark. He thought it was a ghost. His instinctive reaction was to scream, but as soon as he opened his mouth, his lips were covered.

The hand covering his lips was very hot, and the hotness spread from the palm of his hand to his face.

“Brother.” Fang Chaozhou reacted in the low voice of the visitor. In fact, when the other party didn’t speak, he also reacted. After the fright, he smelled the cold fragrance on the person pressing him.

Fang Chaozhou found that it was Xue Danrong, he was relieved, and his tight body instantly relaxed. After relaxing, he noticed something was wrong again.

He… seems to be tied up.

To be precise, the upper body is tied, and the lower body is free.

Fang Chaozhou struggling to pull away his lips, “What are you doing?”

He could only see Xue Danrong’s outline vaguely, and could not see clearly.

“Brother said, what am I doing?” Xue Danrong’s voice was very soft, “Brother Bai Ri didn’t give me a chance to speak, so I can only do this. If you tie senior brother, senior brother will not hide from me.”

When the words were over, Fang Chaozhou felt his lips lightly touched.

Xue Danrong was kissing him, and even wanted to push his teeth away.

But Fang Chaozhou knew that there were other people here. Senior brothers and them were all around. The movement was too loud and might be discovered. So he gritted his teeth, but when Xue Danrong became more and more fierce, he couldn’t resist it. He bit his tongue.

The tongue withdrew, but the temperature of the whole body became lower.

Fang Chaozhou turned his face slightly, “Master…and two juniors are here, you…don’t mess around, and…and we have nothing to do.”

When the words fell, Xue Danrong’s voice was heard.

“Then let’s go elsewhere. It’s really not a good place to talk.”